View Poll Results: Do you want X-Men Forever back?

Voters
72. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Yes

31 43.06%
  • No

37 51.39%
  • You better not have ticked "no"

4 5.56%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Supergod View Post
    Morrison also says "maybe he was possessed" clearly indicating he didn't know and couldn't care less about what exactly happened in AvX (or any of the X-Books after he left, and I wouldn't blame him). Not to mention his Cyclops wouldn't do that because his Cyclops was before everything he had been through from House of M to AvX and wasn't possessed by the Phoenix.
    I did manage to dig up the Morrison quote. Made me chuckle:

"Maybe he's been possessed - he's always getting possessed, that guy. Maybe he likes it."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Pollard View Post
    Yeah, it was pretty funny, and it is even more amusing considering Morrison made it crystal clear in his New X-Men run Scott was having self induced personal issues and neuroses rather than lingering effects from being possessed by En Sabah Nur. Good ol' Morrison.

Quote Originally Posted by fod_xp View Post
    Yeah, it was pretty funny, and it is even more amusing considering Morrison made it crystal clear in his New X-Men run Scott was having self induced personal issues and neuroses rather than lingering effects from being possessed by En Sabah Nur. Good ol' Morrison.
    Stop.

You're making me miss the days when all I had to rage about was how godawful Planet X was.
    'Yama

My Top 25 X-Men
    (most microes by Blanchett, who's awesome. Go see her stuff!)

No, Gillen disowns Bendis' Cyclops. He stated in an interview that Bendis' Cyclops is a flat out terrorist and he does not support the current direction
    lolololol. Gillen is just annoyed that Marvel is taking a hardcore piss on the point he was making about Cyclops being a laughable, clueless heroic tool. Come on, Gillen couldn't even fully pretend that Cyclops was right for the lulz.

I think you are letting your bias get in the way of something that wasn't there in the pages of X-Men Forever. As a Scott Summers fan myself, I never once got the impression X-Men Forever Scott was mistreated or turned into a douche.
    I think you might wanna read the passage you quoted again. This isn't about ForeverClops being too much of a douche, lol.

Gallifrey endures. blackphoenix's Avatar

No, I don't want that glorified fan-fiction to come back; it got canceled for a reason. Let it stay dead.
    Thus do I write the first chapter of my new scripture. And the first verse is "Let it all burn."

PHOENIX INVICTUS!

Quote Originally Posted by Ingonyama View Post
    Stop.

You're making me miss the days when all I had to rage about was how godawful Planet X was.
    Mmmmm... these were the days. We were all younger, naive and full of hope.
    Now, we're only "and".
    Say No to decompressed storytelling!

Bellechere for the win!!!

European Union: XXI Century New USSR
    I am anti-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Pollard View Post
    Cyclops threw a jealousy fit when Jean went right into Emma's memories in NXM.

I'd love for this series to make a comeback... Have a Shadow King/Perfect Storm epic story, resolve the threads on Jean (why does she have the Phoenix, is she even Jean at all...), Kurt, Rogue and Mystique. I'd love to see a Cyke/Polaris romance...
    Join the Uncanny X-Force group