Page 216 of 314 FirstFirst ... 116166206212213214215216217218219220226266 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 4705

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher284 View Post
    Welcome to the world of shipping. I can assure you that it gets much much creepier.
    LOL!!!! You guys don't know what creepy is. Check out the stuff in the X-Forums. Also if some find it creepy then why are they hanging out in shipping threads?
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    LOL!!!! You guys don't know what creepy is. Check out the stuff in the X-Forums. Also if some find it creepy then why are they hanging out in shipping threads?
    I've been on the X-forums, so I know.

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    I would like to see Clark and Diana learn to work as a team. So far they have done things on their own...and to me it's about learning to just place confidence in each other...coming to terms with accepting help, that it isn't losing one's independence (for Diana) and (for Clark) learning that he doesn't need to be worried for her because he's always had to protect those he loves...those are things to me they need to overcome and as a team, they can face anything together.

To see them tag teaming, using their various abilities, playing to different strengths etc etc...that's how I want to see then develop. :)
    YES! There are so many stories possibilities. I imagine their working well together would only add to the paranoia from part of the general public and Batman. He had plans for the 2 of them separately, with Diana training Supes and them as a great team the 'menace' is even bigger. Though I don't like this darker tone in stories, I wish Soule could have done a more light hearted book. I like the quiet, mature, peacefull quality he gives them together, but I think the book could have worked well with a more light-hearted aproach.

anyone see the preview of superman #26 with lois interrupting a great moment with diana and clarke.

Quote Originally Posted by Superbacon View Post
    YES! There are so many stories possibilities. I imagine their working well together would only add to the paranoia from part of the general public and Batman. He had plans for the 2 of them separately, with Diana training Supes and them as a great team the 'menace' is even bigger. Though I don't like this darker tone in stories, I wish Soule could have done a more light hearted book. I like the quiet, mature, peacefull quality he gives them together, but I think the book could have worked well with a more light-hearted aproach.
    The book hopefully will develop some more humor and fun as the two characters learn to let go so to speak with themselves as their relationship grows. Being vulnerable is not as easy as it seems.

Yeah the dark tone is consistent with the tone of the new 52 and comics overall. I like that dose of reality but balanced with fun too. It does feel like Clark and Diana are bombarded with stuff no other couple ( human or meta human) have had to deal with and they are going to be more tested while other couples just get a free pass a lot of times because they just happen to be tradition, not because they really delved and explored. And yeah when they together they and ( the reader)seem to get that peace they need and crave.

I really want to see after the dust settles a bit Clark and Diana go off on a space adventure. Supergirl is a Red Lantern now...who knows maybe a crossover down the line and some fun!! :)
    http://superman-wonderwoman.deviantart.com/ (featuring some of the best superman/wonder woman art )

Quote Originally Posted by Black Angel View Post
    anyone see the preview of superman #26 with lois interrupting a great moment with diana and clarke.
    Yeah, don't like the subtext though. Lobdell is trying to force a triangle. Makes Clark look not that great if he's still hankering at this stage. Diana looks a little jealous and Lois seemed to sense she created some tension and enjoyed it with a little smug comment. I also wondered where Jon Carroll was that Lois comes to Clark and infers she has no one to turn to? I am only interested in Return to Krypton storyline actually, so not following this book right now.
    http://superman-wonderwoman.deviantart.com/ (featuring some of the best superman/wonder woman art )

The book hopefully will develop some more humor and fun as the two characters learn to let go so to speak with themselves as their relationship grows. Being vulnerable is not as easy as it seems.

Yeah the dark tone is consistent with the tone of the new 52 and comics overall. I like that dose of reality but balanced with fun too. It does feel like Clark and Diana are bombarded with stuff no other couple ( human or meta human) have had to deal with and they are going to be more tested while other couples just get a free pass a lot of times because they just happen to be tradition, not because they really delved and explored. And yeah when they together they and ( the reader)seem to get that peace they need and crave.

I really want to see after the dust settles a bit Clark and Diana go off on a space adventure. Supergirl is a Red Lantern now...who knows maybe a crossover down the line and some fun!! :)
    SM and WW have to deal with Guy Gardner, especially Red Lantern Guy, would be hilarious. I'd also like to see how Diana gets along with someone like Bleez.

Nice!!! Love these.

To those who lurk, or drop by to post and join in the fun, I just want to say Merry Christmas!!!!
    Merry Christmast!!!!!

Yeah, don't like the subtext though. Lobdell is trying to force a triangle. Makes Clark look not that great if he's still hankering at this stage. Diana looks a little jealous and Lois seemed to sense she created some tension and enjoyed it with a little smug comment. I also wondered where Jon Carroll was that Lois comes to Clark and infers she has no one to turn to? I am only interested in Return to Krypton storyline actually, so not following this book right now.
    Yeah, he really seems determined to make a love triangle out of three people in committed relationships for some reason. As much as I dislike love triangles normally they work even worse when the characters are in relationships. Clark isn't going to just up and leave Diana for Lois one day, and neither will Lois suddenly leave Jonathan. The annoying part is that it's pretty much just useless drama too. It seems clear that if they do break-up it will be because of some ridiculous over the top reason (i.e. if they don't then the world ends or something). This could be a great opportunity to show why Clark might eventually want to be with Lois by showing her good qualities, but instead we get love triangles and Clark praising her like a love sick puppy (SM#14). Bleh.

Is anyone besides me getting a little tired of love triangles? It's usually the same old crap no matter how they spin it

yea i guess thats the problem when you have different writers doing the relationship. Still i do think i'm going to have to drop this title too since i want to add more marvel titles to my budget. I do agree though why does she turn to him lolol well i would be surprised if diana wasn't a little jealous. Hell i'm sure even sure gets a little aggravated when steve trevor comes calling.
    Last edited by Black Angel; 12-24-2013 at 11:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Is anyone besides me getting a little tired of love triangles? It's usually the same old crap no matter how they spin it

nope you ain't the only one. Sad thing i always expect them in any literary romance they are to be expected.

Never been a fan of love triangles either, myself. I'm just resigned to know they'll usually happen at some point.

Dunno why Lois fans want her with Supes anyway, dude's a douche:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	loislanesm01.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	95.7 KB 
ID:	123734

Name:	loislanesm02.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	102.0 KB 
ID:	123735
    http://www.harkavagrant.com/index.php?id=305

Make a story where they're trying to get rid of Clark by dumping him on each other, FFS. There's much bigger fish out there:

Name:	BATMAN_by_B1nd1.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	95.3 KB 
ID:	123736
    http://b1nd1.deviantart.com/art/BATMAN-165558953

OOOOkay, still need to learn how to post images here.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Never been a fan of love triangles either, myself. I'm just resigned to know they'll usually happen at some point.
    I never saw the point of it IMO. If you think about it love triangles involve the main object of affection playing the two love interest like a violin. You also have a scenario where the love interest in question cant move on while said object of affection already moved on with someone else. Which makes said object of affection look like a total douche because he/she cant or refused to choose over the two love interest and continue to play the two love interest along.

There is also a double standard to em.

If the main object of affection is a female then you have folks that label said female character as a slut or a user while if the person in question is a male then you'd have people root for the male to get both love interest. If it's a female then people would call her a slut who is playing with two guys emotions.