Page 160 of 314 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170210260 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 4700
  1. #2386
    Junior Member yellowpanda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the Sun God View Post
    February 4th, 2014 is the official release date of Justice League - War: http://www.worldsfinestonline.com/20...ckage-artwork/

    February 4th 2014 is near to Valentine's Day. I wonder if DC create a special event for Kal and Diana.

    The cover is interesting, even still i don't like WW costume and hair style.

  2. #2387
    Best In The World Legato's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    84,461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yellowpanda View Post
    February 4th 2014 is near to Valentine's Day. I wonder if DC create a special event for Kal and Diana.

    The cover is interesting, even still i don't like WW costume and hair style.
    Iffy on the hairdo but I can take the costume since it looks nothing like the one in Odyssey. Although I would incorporate actual sleeves and pants, not jeans, to make the costume fully work.

    Something tells me we might end up getting a animated Superman/WW film.
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

  3. #2388
    Veteran Member Sacred Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    7,583

    Default

    Yeah, I could easily see them animating the first Superman/Wonder Woman arc in the future.

  4. #2389
    Junior Member yellowpanda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Iffy on the hairdo but I can take the costume since it looks nothing like the one in Odyssey. Although I would incorporate actual sleeves and pants, not jeans, to make the costume fully work.

    Something tells me we might end up getting a animated Superman/WW film.
    Well, i still hope they change her appearance. Lol.

    Agreed. I hope you right.

  5. #2390

    Default

    A date release?
    Finally!!! My prayers have been answered.
    "If I wanted smooth, I'd be with Hal Jordan."

  6. #2391
    Junior Member yellowpanda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Typhoeus View Post
    A date release?
    Finally!!! My prayers have been answered.
    Yes indeed. And it's near to Valentine's Day. So i hope there will be a special event for Kal and Diana.

  7. #2392
    Senior Member hellacre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Yeah, I could easily see them animating the first Superman/Wonder Woman arc in the future.

    I will just end up squeeing so hard if that happens. I hadn't thought about it but you guys are right.I mean, it has everything. From Doomsday, to Clark butting heads with Diana's family...the JL...Zod...Faora...damn I want it to be November, December, January, Feb and March now!!! If Soule's writing stays as good as #1 was, it would be a crime not to animate the arc.
    http://superman-wonderwoman.deviantart.com/ (featuring some of the best superman/wonder woman art )

  8. #2393
    Senior Member hellacre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yellowpanda View Post
    February 4th 2014 is near to Valentine's Day. I wonder if DC create a special event for Kal and Diana.

    The cover is interesting, even still i don't like WW costume and hair style.
    I love the hair...as for the the costume...why couldn't we have the warrior skirt. I wish they would drop those darn arm coverings and give her the boots and make her eagle emblem bigger. You wouldn't shrink the Bat emblem or S shield to something that small. If they had even wanted pants fine, but don't cover her to her neck. Leave the corset. I can't stand when they want to cover Diana from head to toe. They need to get a good balance so she still looks like WW (mythical heritage) and not some random homage anime character. Here's hoping over time the costume is tweaked slightly. To me she looks good animation wise but yet still doesn't look right WW wise if you know what I mean. But like I said, I can live with it. Chiang's battle armor would have been badass. Even Smallville fudged it for their comic. Or even Nicola Scott's earth 2 armor.

    Feb 2014...yay!
    Last edited by hellacre; 10-29-2013 at 10:38 PM.
    http://superman-wonderwoman.deviantart.com/ (featuring some of the best superman/wonder woman art )

  9. #2394
    Junior Member yellowpanda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    I love the hair...as for the the costume...why couldn't we have the warrior skirt. I wish they would drop those darn arm coverings and give her the boots and make her eagle emblem bigger. You wouldn't shrink the Bat emblem or S shield to something that small. If they had even wanted pants fine, but don't cover her to her neck. Leave the corset. I can't stand when they want to cover Diana from head to toe. They need to get a good balance so she still looks like WW (mythical heritage) and not some random homage anime character. Here's hoping over time the costume is tweaked slightly. To me she looks good animation wise but yet still doesn't look right WW wise if you know what I mean. But like I said, I can live with it. Chiang's battle armor would have been badass. Even Smallville fudged it for their comic. Or even Nicola Scott's earth 2 armor.

    Feb 2014...yay!
    I wonder why they didn't adapt WW appearance from N52. She looks amazing.

    As for February 2014 ... iam curious to see their interactions, especially when i saw michelle monaghan said "my beloved Superman".

  10. #2395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Something tells me we might end up getting a animated Superman/WW film.
    YES PLEASE!!!!!

  11. #2396
    Junior Member yellowpanda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    Sure.



    I couldn't get over those images. Too cute.

  12. #2397
    U dont need my user title brettc1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Beyond the Dune Sea.
    Posts
    11,557

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yellowpanda View Post
    I couldn't get over those images. Too cute.
    I love the way at the end of this episode, Bones does a classic Wonder Woman move.

    Last edited by brettc1; 10-31-2013 at 07:16 AM.
    Irene Adler: “I would have you right here on this desk until you begged for mercy twice.”
    Sherlock: “I’ve never begged for mercy in my life.”
    Irene: “Twice.”


  13. #2398
    U dont need my user title brettc1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Beyond the Dune Sea.
    Posts
    11,557

    Default

    double post
    Irene Adler: “I would have you right here on this desk until you begged for mercy twice.”
    Sherlock: “I’ve never begged for mercy in my life.”
    Irene: “Twice.”


  14. #2399
    Best In The World Legato's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    84,461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yellowpanda View Post
    I couldn't get over those images. Too cute.
    Boreanaz makes a convincing Clark Kent. The actress next to him looks spot on like Linda Carter's WW
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

  15. #2400
    Junior Member yellowpanda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brettc1 View Post
    I love the way at the end of this episode, Bones does a classic Wonder Woman move.

    Well, basically I like the series of Bones. But this special episode is my favorite. And i don't only love the ending of the episode where the artist was spinning like lynda carter, I love all parts of this episode. lol. It was nice to see a movie inspired by SMWW.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •