Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default First Look at Halle Berry in "X-Men: Days of Future Past"

"X-Men: Days of Future Past" director Bryan Singer has revealed the first photo of Halle Berry's reprisal as Storm in the upcoming "First Class" sequel, giving a detailed look at the character's redesign.

Full article here.

So much for"I'm not doing anymore X-Men Films".
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

That redesign actually looks pretty good. Maybe they can film her parts before she gets too noticeably pregnant.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by CBR News View Post
    "X-Men: Days of Future Past" director Bryan Singer has revealed the first photo of Halle Berry's reprisal as Storm in the upcoming "First Class" sequel, giving a detailed look at the character's redesign.

Full article here.
    Here's to more bad acting!

Quote Originally Posted by catmanscratches View Post
    I didn't think they'd ruin Storm any more than they already have but that costume looks awful. Ditto on the hair. Mohawk please!

Quote Originally Posted by catmanscratches View Post
    You may not know this but the X-Men films isn't an artsy film geared to win Academy Awards

Quote Originally Posted by trajikflp View Post
    I didn't think they'd ruin Storm any more than they already have but that costume looks awful. Ditto on the hair. Mohawk please!
    I was hoping for an unknown who can at least bother with the accent but oh well

I'm sort of expecting this movie to suck just based on the shear number of stuff they have going on. It feels overstuffed with cast members the way X-Men 3 did, but then again I expected First Class to suck and I liked that. I will withhold judgement until the movie actually hits the screen, but I just don't see how so many different actors will get enough face time for there to be any impactful performances..

Roll up the PARTITION plz Imraith Nimphais's Avatar

I strongly dislike the cape. The more news and pics they release the more this is looking not at all like the DoFP I know and love. Sigh.
    Sun and Moon
    Ororo Munroe...God's own X-MAN
    Storm deserves her very own solo ongoing...unfortunately..."Limited minds place limits on everything but their own foolishness." (aja_c.)

I don't dislike this, but it looks too much like Halle Berry as she looks in everyday life. They kept the same hairstyle she's been sporting in real life for forever and just colored it white. Granted it looks better than the wigs from the first two movies, but it really doesn't create the illusion she is Storm and not Halle Berry. Plus, I was hoping they'd finally get them out of the all black attire. At least 1st Class had them in traditional X-Men blue and yellow. I know they went with black leather way back when to be less cartoony than super hero costumes, but given the success of Avengers I would think they could branch out and give the X-Men of the future something a little closer to their current comic counterparts.

My opinion on the hair: "Grandma, is that you?"
    Jean Grey, Gwen Stacy, Professor X, Mar-Vell, Richard Rider, Kid Loki- Bring Them Back!!!

A mohawk is the only thing that would get me to even tolerate her inclusion, and they didn't even do that.
    Nothing to see here

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    You may not know this but the X-Men films isn't an artsy film geared to win Academy Awards
    Sorry but that's pretty asinine. It's okay to have bad acting in a movie just because it isn't "an artsy film geared to win Academy Awards"? What happened to standards?

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    My opinion on the hair: "Grandma, is that you?"
    Just for that I want them to cast a younger Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by RocketBoy View Post
    A mohawk is the only thing that would get me to even tolerate her inclusion, and they didn't even do that.
    I'd respect Berry for being willing to go with the Mohawk