Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default Marvel's "Thor: The Dark World" Unleashes Two New Images

"Thor: The Dark World" debuts two new images from director Alan Taylor's sequel, while star Chris Hemsworth and Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige offer story details.

Full article here.

So Jane ends up in Asgard? Glad they've done this and the top picture certainly gives off an 'Game of thrones' vibe.

goOD CHOICE FOR DIRECTING.
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    So Jane ends up in Asgard? Glad they've done this and the top picture certainly gives off an 'Game of thrones' vibe.
    I'm seeing a picture of two people happy and in love, who are unlikely to be betrayed, tortured, raped, or executed in the course of the story, and are not even related to each other by blood. How the hell is it giving off a Game of Thrones vibe?

I have a feeling this movie might quietly be a lot better than people are expecting.
    Eh, Comics is a pretty cool guy...

I for one hope it carries a very strong Game of thrones/Lord of the Rings vibe. Help's keep the Marvel movies varied and fresh. I don't want to watch Iron man with a Hammer. I hope all the Marvel movies have there own distinct tone. I hear Captain America 2 is going to be a political thriller. Bourne with super heroes? Sign me up for that too! :)

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothDZX View Post
    I have a feeling this movie might quietly be a lot better than people are expecting.
    Exactly how I felt about Thor, and exactly what I'm expecting this time around...