View Poll Results: Do you like the Invisble Plane

Voters
76. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Yes

32 42.11%
  • No

31 40.79%
  • I don't mind it

2 2.63%
  • It depends on how they explain it

11 14.47%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Disciple of En Sabah Nur Harbinger of Apocalypse's Avatar

Well its called the Invisible Jet now instead of plane but otherwise... kind of nice actually. Got the barest connection to Wonder Woman though as its nothing technically to do with her... at least, not yet.
    I am Apocalypse! Look upon the future and tremble!
    I am as far beyond Mutants as they are beyond you. I am eternal.
    Evil? I am not malevolent, I simply am!

Scrumtrilescent

No. I have yet to see a reason that would make the plane make sense. I'd call the plane stupid but that would be insulting to the word stupid.
    Insert deep or humorous quotation here.

No thanks, too corny!

Quote Originally Posted by UsagiTsukino View Post
    How do people feel about the new origins?
    In the latest JLA?

I like it. It's an origin that makes sense. The fact that it closely mirrors what I have said in the past is icing, certainly. I look forward to seeing some of these weapon systems Steve mentioned. And the other accommodations it offers are obvious, so people shouldnt be wondering why Diana uses it (you know, when she eventually gets ahold of it).

Now, how it eventually ends up in Diana's hands....that should be fun to see. I hope it happens during Trinity War, and not later on. As much as I have enjoyed Azzarello's run, Im very much looking forward to seeing the aspects of her mythology introduced in Justice League meshed properly back where they belong.

I like it.

Now A.R.G.U.S./Justice League/Amanda Waller has Steve Trevor, Etta Candy, Cheetah, invisible Plane/the more Superhero elements (like other posters have brought up), Superboy and H.I.V.E. have Dr.Psycho and Wonder Woman retains the Greek mythology elements. But part of me wants Wonder Woman to have it for special missions.
    A Comic book fan till I die.

I love the Invisible Jet and I hope to see it return in the pages of Wonder Woman.

Funny thing this is this image of Wonder Woman for

Dc.

This is an image done by Craftsman for Dc. What if the reason the plane was done by the amazons was because they were tinkling with the jet that crashed on the Island in general. If the amazons were interested in tech I would think if it keep from the man's world they would be interested in it.

The Dominoed Daredoll batGRRRl4ever's Avatar

I'd like the invisible plane a lot more if in the invisible cargo hold there were other handy invisible transportation like an invisible motorcycle:

Or an invisible canoe:

It would make the comic a LOT more entertaining!
    Pull list:
    Batgirl, Inhuman, Justice League Beyond 2.0, Letter 44, She-Hulk, SM/WW, Swamp Thing, Ultimate FF

Upcoming titles:
    Storm

The toy companies would love that, wouldnt they?

Problem with the invisible skateboard though, you're always misplacing it, then tripping on it late at night when you go for that 3 am munchie run.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman2978 View Post
    I like it.

Now A.R.G.U.S./Justice League/Amanda Waller has Steve Trevor, Etta Candy, Cheetah, invisible Plane/the more Superhero elements (like other posters have brought up), Superboy and H.I.V.E. have Dr.Psycho and Wonder Woman retains the Greek mythology elements. But part of me wants Wonder Woman to have it for special missions.
    I think I'd be more upset about how things have been split up, but everything always comes back together in the end. Steve will be rolled into her title, her foes will make their way back, and so on, and likely sooner rather than later. I've seen it all before, I'll see it all again.

Ive been reading DC for twenty years. And for most of that Ive kept up with Diana. Even if it takes another two years for all these elements to find their way home, thats not so long for the life-long fan. And they will find their way home.