Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 39 of 39
  1. #31
    Aspiring Spider-Man StepsOntheMoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    167

    Default

    I'm real excited for the Spider-man no more arc

    for you Jessica Drew fans, Bendis said on his tumblr that she is going to be in all the issues of that storyline.

  2. #32
    Senior Member UltimateTy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StepsOntheMoon View Post
    I'm real excited for the Spider-man no more arc

    for you Jessica Drew fans, Bendis said on his tumblr that she is going to be in all the issues of that storyline.
    just saw that too, finally more Jessica

  3. #33
    BANNED Viole_Grace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    223

    Default

    Well, I read the omnibus twice and the only thing I can say is that is was freakin awesome. Ultimate Norman Osborn is crazier than 616 Norman Osborn. Nick Fury is still the same dick though, "You say no. We will be watching and waiting.", oh c'mon now. I also really loved how there various references to the Fantastic Four, the X Men, and even the Hulk. It really makes me want to read about them now. My favorite part was when Peter fought Venom in the rain, now I know where the Ultimate Spiderman game got it from. There was only 1 thing that bugged me, when did Peter fight Dr Connors? It's when Peter went went back to the lab and it was stated that he fought Dr Connors, but I don't remember reading it in the omnibus. Did I just miss it or something? Other than that, the story and art was great. I'm glad I bought it.

  4. #34
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Posts
    40

    Default

    He fought The Lizard in one of the Ultimate Team Up which was publish when the ultimate universe was young.

  5. #35
    BANNED Viole_Grace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    223

    Default

    Oh, so that's where it happened. Ok then.

  6. #36
    Senior Member Chaos_Alfa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Viole_Grace View Post
    Well, I read the omnibus twice and the only thing I can say is that is was freakin awesome. Ultimate Norman Osborn is crazier than 616 Norman Osborn. Nick Fury is still the same dick though, "You say no. We will be watching and waiting.", oh c'mon now. I also really loved how there various references to the Fantastic Four, the X Men, and even the Hulk. It really makes me want to read about them now. My favorite part was when Peter fought Venom in the rain, now I know where the Ultimate Spiderman game got it from. There was only 1 thing that bugged me, when did Peter fight Dr Connors? It's when Peter went went back to the lab and it was stated that he fought Dr Connors, but I don't remember reading it in the omnibus. Did I just miss it or something? Other than that, the story and art was great. I'm glad I bought it.
    We told you it was great

    What are your current plans now. Still planning to read Miles run at the same time as Peter's? or are you first going to finish Peter's and then start reading Miles run?


    Quote Originally Posted by Viole_Grace View Post
    Oh, so that's where it happened. Ok then.
    If you are planing to read Ultimate Team Up, you should be aware not everything is canon anymore. It was released before some characters got their origin stories properly told.
    Last edited by Chaos_Alfa; 05-03-2013 at 10:00 AM.

  7. #37
    BANNED Viole_Grace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos_Alfa View Post
    We told you it was great

    What are your current plans now. Still planning to read Miles run at the same time as Peter's? or are you first going to finish Peter's and then start reading Miles run?



    If you are planing to read Ultimate Team Up, you should be aware not everything is canon anymore. It was released before some characters got their origin stories properly told.
    I still plan on reading Miles story when the No More Spiderman arc begins, but hey, I am determined to get Peter's entire run eventually. It's now my personal mission .

  8. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    The current book need more supporting cast members. Miles needs to interact with more friends/family.
    Miles is boring and no one likes to hang out with him.

  9. #39
    Senior Member Zen-aku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3,275

    Default

    I just got all caught up Miles is the true superior spider-man
    I'm so bored with this martyrdom routine, this halo all you X-men love to polish. Self-described soldiers adorned in an "X" with no dedication to what it actually stands for.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •