Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default REVIEW: Wonder Woman, #19

Brian Azzarello, Goran Sudzuka, and Tony Akins kick off "Wonder Woman" #19 (and the first chapter of the fourth collection) with a regrouping of characters, even as some prepare comebacks.

Full review here.

This issue deserved at least a 4.5 in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeeguy91 View Post
    This issue deserved at least a 4.5 in my opinion.
    I second this.

Well reading the review, it looks like the reviewer low balled the number even though most of the review was praise for the chapter. Although this might be a good thing, maybe reviewers will start using the lower end of the scale so we just don't have overcrowding on the 8-10 side.

I really don't like the structure of this series. Cutting Wonder Woman off completely from the rest of the DC Universe for a handful of stories makes sense, but basing the whole series around it just seems like a waste of potential. That said, this was one of my favorite issues to date. Seeing Wonder Woman silence Orion like she did was just too awesome for words. That alone makes this issue worth buying.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

X-men Supreme

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I really don't like the structure of this series. Cutting Wonder Woman off completely from the rest of the DC Universe for a handful of stories makes sense, but basing the whole series around it just seems like a waste of potential.
    Well, she is going to New Genesis in #22