Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The damn Apoc twins is going to assassinated this Celestial with Thor ax. And that is when the stuff hit the fan, and I do want to see a Genocide and Apoc twins fight.
    Animals sense weakness, sharks smell blood in water
    Ishmael, Moses and Job, knew the divine order.

New Member Lucifer Morningstar, MD's Avatar
    Bruthas be schemin' in da Nowhere Room, son!

So, Arishem's gettin'...axed?
    Go on an kick dey ass Fara with yo fine self!

Two words...Black CRIPtonians!

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    I'm guessing Kang is crashing the party with the Apocalypse twins.
    It takes some serious balls to crash a Celestial's party. Thanos-on-Crack's Balls rank, at last.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Pressman View Post
    What the hell is with the Celestials? The fact that humanity keeps throwing off their little plans ought to be evidence enough that mankind is 'worthy enough' on its own without the need for editing. And yet, here they stand prepared to give terrible cosmic power to a dillweed neophyte like Genocide. The selection process for promotion in their organization seems to come down to "must be willing to blow things up."
    I think that's exactly the idea. The need somebody to make some pre-selection before Arishem decides if a race is worthy, so they release some savage with delusions of grandeur to do some damage, and those who survive the rampage are ready for the next step.

That said, I don't think the power to win a superfight is the only valuable evolutionary trait that there is. The Apocalypses could be destroying many races of great potential that just choose to use their geniou for other things that killng stuff.

Gone Shoggey somewhere between Bogan and Albion

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Pressman View Post
    What the hell is with the Celestials? The fact that humanity keeps throwing off their little plans ought to be evidence enough that mankind is 'worthy enough' on its own without the need for editing. And yet, here they stand prepared to give terrible cosmic power to a dillweed neophyte like Genocide. The selection process for promotion in their organization seems to come down to "must be willing to blow things up."
    ROTF...post of the day. Despite being terribly curious about issue 6, I'll pass on reading any more of UA or anything else Remender writes.
    Who squeezed the Shaman?

Junior Member Alasondro Alegré as The Chief's Avatar

Looks like I was sort of correct. Rama-Tut/Kang (and the Apocalypse Twins) is going to end up using the axe on a Celestial and stealing the Death Seed. I hope Genocide isn't killed off though, I don't want to see them pull a Starscream in Transformers: The Movie where after he's about to be crowned he gets blown up. I'd like to see Genocide perhaps try to summon his father or try to get Genesis to help (and what an odd relationship that would be a child and a similarly aged clone of his father). I wonder how Thor will take all of this seeing as Odin warned him and his reckless behavior could end up causing a cosmic catastrophe.

It looks better then the garbage Remender wrote in the first arc. He does these stories much better then alegories about prejudice. He should drop the "Unity Team" crap and make this another Avengers book, with no X-Men stuff in it.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Thanks allot for this GreenComixEnvy!

I will say and repeat what I said in the Uncanny Avenger Appreciation page just yesterday cause my opinion on this has been the same. =)

This Preview Alone is WAY BEYOND my greatest hope for this Series!

I am so happy the Celestials are playing a Role again, they are Really cool and a mystery. Genocide is an interesting Villain and what he has planned is intriguing and one of his horsemen, or women for this matter is a Japanese Lady. That is Really Cool. I love the Creativity and Variety of the Characters in this Book, it is a Treat of Any comic book Fan.

Acuna is Very Good Here, he has official been sold on this book to me, Now I just Hope his Wanda, Janet and Rogue come out good and I am in Heaven!
    it blows my mind really, this preview is just so awesome

Quote Originally Posted by JaggedFel View Post
    Hmm more diversity on the Villain side then the Hero side.

The Art is nice though.
    yeah the bull is actually from rome, and there used to be a middle eastern guy too, but he got gutted by wolverine back in rememder's uncanny x-force run, they were part of some of that run most epic arcs, is anyone familiar with the Dark angel saga, actually with remender's UXM run, you guys should check it out, it gives the backstory for this characters and has them in some epic villain moments.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    I'm guessing Kang is crashing the party with the Apocalypse twins.
    it looks the way oh I can't wait for this title

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    What are the odds that all this later ties in with Hickmans avengers/new avengers and Kang some how becomes an unsung hero. That'll be an interesting twist.
    so awesome my mind gets blown

Quote Originally Posted by timeismoney View Post
    The damn Apoc twins is going to assassinated this Celestial with Thor ax. And that is when the stuff hit the fan, and I do want to see a Genocide and Apoc twins fight.
    holy flying jesus batman how didn't I see this coming

Quote Originally Posted by aNamored View Post
    ROTF...post of the day. Despite being terribly curious about issue 6, I'll pass on reading any more of UA or anything else Remender writes.
    you should really try it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alasondro Alegré as The Chief View Post
    Looks like I was sort of correct. Rama-Tut/Kang (and the Apocalypse Twins) is going to end up using the axe on a Celestial and stealing the Death Seed. I hope Genocide isn't killed off though, I don't want to see them pull a Starscream in Transformers: The Movie where after he's about to be crowned he gets blown up. I'd like to see Genocide perhaps try to summon his father or try to get Genesis to help (and what an odd relationship that would be a child and a similarly aged clone of his father). I wonder how Thor will take all of this seeing as Odin warned him and his reckless behavior could end up causing a cosmic catastrophe.
    I think I would die there, with the meanest grim, of pure sheer happiness.

Quote Originally Posted by Jota View Post
    It looks better then the garbage Remender wrote in the first arc. He does these stories much better then alegories about prejudice. He should drop the "Unity Team" crap and make this another Avengers book, with no X-Men stuff in it.
    actually the "x-men stuff" is what is making this book richer, if anyone has read uncanny x-force, this would be an ecstasy pill, especially since this arc draws so many elements from the apocalypse solution and the dark angel saga (one of the best stories to bless an x-book in recent memory) and from apocalypse's (and therefore x-men's ) mythos, if you took that away khan shenanigans, well... he wouldn't even have any, and you just be left with red skull, which we can all agree wasn't quite as awesome as this.

Scarlet Witch, My #1 =) CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis X View Post
    actually the "x-men stuff" is what is making this book richer, if anyone has read uncanny x-force, this would be an ecstasy pill, especially since this arc draws so many elements from the apocalypse solution and the dark angel saga (one of the best stories to bless an x-book in recent memory) and from apocalypse's (and therefore x-men's ) mythos, if you took that away khan shenanigans, well... he wouldn't even have any, and you just be left with red skull, which we can all agree wasn't quite as awesome as this.
    Now UXF needs to become my needed comic to read from the past cause of all the events that have happen in UA Recently. Thanks my friend for the Recommendation, allot of fans of UXF have said the same.

it blows my mind really, this preview is just so awesome
    125% Agree, the Celestail Part is just Epic alone, the rest is going to be a really something!
    "While I live... and until I die... I am an Avenger !"

Scarlet Witch - Avengers Vol. 1 - #84

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Now UXF needs to become my needed comic to read from the past cause of all the events that have happen in UA Recently. Thanks my friend for the Recommendation, allot of fans of UXF have said the same.

125% Agree, the Celestail Part is just Epic alone, the rest is going to be a really something!
    The UXF is an awesome book in its own right, but when you read it, and then you read this, which is also awesome in its own right, you get sort of this epic saga feel thats awesome if somewhat hard to describe.

The UXF is an awesome book in its own right, but when you read it, and then you read this, which is also awesome in its own right, you get sort of this epic saga feel thats awesome if somewhat hard to describe.
    I agree. When Remender said he was bring elements from UXF over, never guessed it would look this good.
    Animals sense weakness, sharks smell blood in water
    Ishmael, Moses and Job, knew the divine order.

Scarlet Witch, My #1 =) CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by timeismoney View Post
    I agree. When Remender said he was bring elements from UXF over, never guessed it would look this good.
    I can understand that kind of feeling indeed, words can't describe how awesome something is, just like Uncanny and New Avengers is doing right now, I may post how much I like the books, but I could NEVER write enough words or do the books justice just by words alone! =D

Thanks for both of your opinions on UXF, hows many issues is it and is it in TPB as well too? =o
    "While I live... and until I die... I am an Avenger !"

Scarlet Witch - Avengers Vol. 1 - #84

Quote Originally Posted by JaggedFel View Post
    Black Matter Nucleus?????

Yeah someone tell rick he sucks at SciFi
    that is not even up to Doc Smith level Space Opera
    Pain shared is divided, joy shared is multiplied

Yeah, but you can just have the Avengers fighting Apocalypse. You don't need to involve the X-Men.