View Poll Results: What hardcover format do you prefer?

Voters
273. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Standard sized

27 9.89%
  • Deluxe

77 28.21%
  • Omnibus

83 30.40%
  • Absolute

86 31.50%
Page 301 of 363 FirstFirst ... 201251291297298299300301302303304305311351 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,515 of 5434

I just checked the status of my order on AbeBooks, and both books on the order have been marked as below:

Item Status: Shipped
    The book has been shipped to you.

If this is true, then for a total of 24.88 as per their delivery estimates, I should be receiving Animal Man Omnibus by 10 February and Hellboy Library Edition Vol. 1 by 31 March (Edit: this one is from a supplier in Toledo, OH).

I am, however, aware that cancellations may follow. Let's hope for the best.
    Last edited by Raffi Ol D'Arcy; 01-31-2014 at 01:01 AM.
    Recently read: Velvet, Loki Agent of Asgard. Daredevil Reborn. Currently reading: Golden Age Marvel Comics Omnibus, Daredevil 2011-2014 (Vol. 3), ANM She-Hulk.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Planet View Post
    Just got an email from them saying my order was cancelled due to lack of stock.
    Which book? Hellboy library vol 1 is currently unavailable and I haven't got a dispatch mail about that yet. I wouldn't be suprised if they would cancel my order (would be sad but I'm happy for ASS an LoEG).
    Last edited by Balakin; 01-31-2014 at 02:35 AM.

I just got my first Wordery dispatch email :)

it was for the Invisibles.
    Still waiting on Death and Return of Superman and Hellboy Library vol. 1.

I don't believe any of it until I hold it in my hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    Which book? Hellboy library vol 1 is currently unavailable and I haven't got a dispatch mail about that yet. I wouldn't be suprised if they would cancel my order (would be sad but I'm happy for ASS an LoEG).
    No way, if everyone else gets ASS* and i don't.

*I'll get my coat..... eventually

Quote Originally Posted by Balltic05 View Post
    I just got my first Wordery dispatch email :)

it was for the Invisibles.
    Still waiting on Death and Return of Superman and Hellboy Library vol. 1.

I don't believe any of it until I hold it in my hands.
    I officially have The Invisibles in my hands!

...and to add more hilarity to the ongoing Book Depository scandle.
    All my orders were cancelled and refunded...but a Spawn Origins Deluxe vol 4 was delivered to me today.

All my orders were cancelled and refunded...but a Spawn Origins Deluxe vol 4 was delivered to me today.
    I always envy these same day deliveries. Planning to move to another contry just for this.

Book Depository canceled my Sword collection hardcover. :( I sent an angry email and they're not offering anything besides 10%. Oh well. :b
    "Finally got rid of all those pesky white males that were burdening the team! Now the Ultimates are urban hipsters... what everyone demanded!" - Exciter
    My Blog

Wish I had known about Wordery sooner, could've ordered more books before they sold out! Can't complain too much, I'm happy with the LoEG and Green Lantern they recently dispatched (still waiting on The Boys Definitive Edition Vol. 1). Congrats to you guys who got deliveries from them.

So I can't find the link anymore.. But I was just reading one of the articles here on CBR that said Superman Unchained was ending after the 9th issue, and during the interview the person said it's "just enough issues for an Absolute Edition..." Sooo for you guys who enjoy those Absolute books, you may be getting that!

Quote Originally Posted by TheTemp View Post
    So I can't find the link anymore.. But I was just reading one of the articles here on CBR that said Superman Unchained was ending after the 9th issue, and during the interview the person said it's "just enough issues for an Absolute Edition..." Sooo for you guys who enjoy those Absolute books, you may be getting that!
    The best Superman comic on the stands as well as being one of the top 5 best selling comics each month it came out. It makes no sense to stop it. It's going to be a very slim Absolute.
    Recently read: Velvet, Loki Agent of Asgard. Daredevil Reborn. Currently reading: Golden Age Marvel Comics Omnibus, Daredevil 2011-2014 (Vol. 3), ANM She-Hulk.

I've been hoping for one since Syder and Lee said it was only going to be a number of finite issues, would be perfect to go with the upcoming All-Star Batman one.

Quote Originally Posted by Drz View Post
    Book Depository canceled my Sword collection hardcover. :( I sent an angry email and they're not offering anything besides 10%. Oh well. :b
    Misprice or not, I'm truly surprised anyone has/had any stock physically available on this book, so long after release. I think that Girls deluxe would have to be one of my top 4 books.

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    The best Superman comic on the stands as well as being one of the top 5 best selling comics each month it came out. It makes no sense to stop it. It's going to be a very slim Absolute.
    Quote Originally Posted by RedNave View Post
    I've been hoping for one since Syder and Lee said it was only going to be a number of finite issues, would be perfect to go with the upcoming All-Star Batman one.
    Are we reading the same "Unchained?" Man I am not enjoying it.
    Yes, it was originally going to go past 9 issues with at least Lee leaving although I think Snyder was going to stick around. That changed for some reason.
    RedNave, I would agree that it would be great with the All Start Batman/Robin except the $*#&$#* at DC don't want to collect ASBAR # 10, so it's a no deal for me.

Something To Be...

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    Are we reading the same "Unchained?" Man I am not enjoying it.
    Yes, it was originally going to go past 9 issues with at least Lee leaving although I think Snyder was going to stick around. That changed for some reason.
    RedNave, I would agree that it would be great with the All Start Batman/Robin except the $*#&$#* at DC don't want to collect ASBAR # 10, so it's a no deal for me.
    It's ehhh... I think folks like it as much as they do because, until recently, it was Lobdell or nothing.
    "A working class hero is something to be..."
    -J. Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by Wrkngclasshero View Post
    It's ehhh... I think folks like it as much as they do because, until recently, it was Lobdell or nothing.
    I agree with this. I think Snyder writes a good superman and his save the day moments are great. Like in issue 1 when he is saving the building from crashing. However, the villain and other plot lines are extremely meh. It's not bad but it's not great by any means. It does look pretty though. I think it's way to early for this to have absolute talk around it. It's barely halfway through.

Black Mirror better get an absolute before this