Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    The Great Curator Mr. Mastermind's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    I'd prefer Levitz to stay as the writer of Worlds' Finest . . . I'm enjoying his work so far.
    Yep. Power Girl and Helena Wayne are both awful characters and don't deserve good writers. Languish in the Levitz!

On the plus side, this is the first comic I've heard you say good things about MajorHoy! I knew you had it in you!
    Desaad: Guess they found out [Mr. Mastermind] was Holmes?

ABH-1979: Really? I don't think so. I actually liked Holmes...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mastermind View Post
    Yep. Power Girl and Helena Wayne are both awful characters and don't deserve good writers. Languish in the Levitz!

On the plus side, this is the first comic I've heard you say good things about MajorHoy! I knew you had it in you!
    Now if only DC produced more stuff I could enjoy (and not cancel it, like they did with All-New Batman: The Brave and the Bold and Superman Family Adventures).
    Congress shall make no law . . . abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Just finished vol 1.......

I really enjoyed it. I'm no expert on Huntress or PG but I thought Karen and Helena are both written very well. The villain was a little cheesy but reminsicient of some of the overblown villains we've seen in comics a thousand or so times. The zero issue was especially good.
    Animal Man, Swamp Thing, Constantine, Earth-2, Suicide Squad, Phantom Stranger, Forever Evil, Rogues Rebellion, Arkham War, ARGUS, Iron Man & Unity. Trades: Saga, East of West & Lazarus.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	977450_10201228149376663_1792902996_o.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	68.3 KB 
ID:	114532

Wanted to share my birthday cake from a couple days ago. My girlfriend knows how much Power Girl's boob windows means to me. We are very compatible
    David Bowie fan

Quote Originally Posted by Ramage View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	977450_10201228149376663_1792902996_o.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	68.3 KB 
ID:	114532

Wanted to share my birthday cake from a couple days ago. My girlfriend knows how much Power Girl's boob windows means to me. We are very compatible
    Very nice . . . but a bit frightening / depressing because she was beheaded!
    Congress shall make no law . . . abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

I really like this. It's one of the few I read from the New 52. Hopefully it's allowed to continue to do its own thing, sort of like Wonder Woman where it's pretty much divorced from the rest of the DCnU, with a few exceptions.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Very nice . . . but a bit frightening / depressing because she was beheaded!
    Do you mean "She has no head!"?
    _______
    |____.._|
    _(_O_)_
    |______|

What makes it even creepier is that I ended up eating her boob and like one quarter of her vagina.
    David Bowie fan

Quote Originally Posted by [Trigger] View Post
    Do you mean "She has no head!"?
    That would unfortunately lead to a bunch of sex puns, so let's not go there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramage View Post
    What makes it even creepier is that I ended up eating her boob and like one quarter of her vagina.
    All in one piece?