Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Who do you want Spock to interact with?

Is very interesting to see how Spock interacts with people in the marvel universe! But what are you hopes/wishes for interactions between Spock and other characters?

Mine are:

Kaine, because well it's Kaine and a clone of Peter meeting Spock would make Spock worry and catch him off guard.

Freak, I think he's still alive but I'd love to see how from a scientist stand point Spock would handle freak given his unique ability.

Black Cat, she's a flirt and loves her some spider! I don't think she even knows who is under the mask so there really couldn't be controversy, maybe Spock would upgrade her gear.

Johnny Storm, I know they're off world but since they have like a brotherly relationship I wonder if Spock would find him totally immature and be a jerk, even though Johnny knows his identity.

Venom, we see him soon Dan said in an interview so I'm very excited.

The Jackal, the man clones Peter so I mean he must know Peter pretty well? I'd love to see a battle of the minds there and he'd notice pretty fast Peter isn't Peter but he's a super villain so who would believe him! Heck maybe even see them work together!

How about you guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Bossace View Post
    The Jackal, the man clones Peter so I mean he must know Peter pretty well? I'd love to see a battle of the minds there and he'd notice pretty fast Peter isn't Peter but he's a super villain so who would believe him! Heck maybe even see them work together!

I suspect you are going to get your wish.
    The Massive . Captain Marvel . Superior Foes of Spider-Man . B.P.R.D.

luke cage; blade; silver surfer.

Galaxian Explosion !!!! Gemini no Saga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bossace View Post
    Is very interesting to see how Spock interacts with people in the marvel universe! But what are you hopes/wishes for interactions between Spock and other characters?

Mine are:

Kaine, because well it's Kaine and a clone of Peter meeting Spock would make Spock worry and catch him off guard.

Freak, I think he's still alive but I'd love to see how from a scientist stand point Spock would handle freak given his unique ability.

Black Cat, she's a flirt and loves her some spider! I don't think she even knows who is under the mask so there really couldn't be controversy, maybe Spock would upgrade her gear.

Johnny Storm, I know they're off world but since they have like a brotherly relationship I wonder if Spock would find him totally immature and be a jerk, even though Johnny knows his identity.

Venom, we see him soon Dan said in an interview so I'm very excited.

How about you guys?
    Kaine ... because you know he already killed him once
    Gemini no Saga.Kicking ass since 1986. :evilangry
    ... And you were watching HE-MAN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nRadgbSVyw

Mephisto.....

My personal wish list for SpOck Interactions with heroes:

1) Bruce Banner (Because why not, especially for the inevitable 'I MUST MAKE YOU ANGRY' scene.)

2) Squirrel Girl (because SpOck plus Squirrel Girl is comedy gold. I am picturing her continually somehow beating him to punch on things, and the notion that Squirrel Girl, SQUIRREL GIRL is doing this would send him into hilarious conniptions)

3) Guardians of the Galaxy (because saving the universe would take SpOCk's ego to a whole new level of funny)

Some villains, aside from the classic Spidey Rogue's gallery

1) The Red Skull: Because, c'mon, the Red Skull is one of those villains that is just *so* awful that even the rest of the villains of the MU want nothing to do with him more often than not. Seeing SpOck's interaction with him could give cool insight in to villain stuff. Giving Otto a villain *this* bad for a storyline could highlight the evolution of Otto's personality, since the Red Skull is one of those Marvel Villains who really just has absolutely zero redeeming qualities, as he shouldn't.

2) Mister Negative: I know he's a spidey bad guy and I suspect this one will happen in due time. I find myself wondering what Mister Negative's powers could do to SpOck, and the reactions therein: "Muahah! I shall corrupt you with my touch and bring you to heel, Spider-Man!" "...stop touching me." "WTF IS THIS SHIT?"

3) Doctor Doom. They both have notions of power and responsibility and a sort of nobless oblige at this point. Watching these two come into conflict could be wildly entertaining, especially since I would expect it to be more of a mind game between the two rather than outright violence.
    Last edited by Tendrin; 04-07-2013 at 08:27 PM.

The Massive . Captain Marvel . Superior Foes of Spider-Man . B.P.R.D.

Kaine & really the only "interaction" I'm interested in between the two of them is Kaine beating the crap out of Otto

Carnage
    Deadpool
    Dr. Doom

Omega Red
    Mystique
    Shadowking
    Ulysses Klaw
    Abomination
    Cyclops

And Mayday Parker(Earth-X)!

Last edited by Darthfury78; 04-08-2013 at 12:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by classicgmer View Post
    Kaine & really the only "interaction" I'm interested in between the two of them is Kaine beating the crap out of Otto
    I heartily endorse this event or product

1. Black Cat
    2. Deadpool
    3. Dr.Doom
    4. Carolyn Trainer (Lady Octopus)
    every comic book since the original creators stopped doing them is nothing more than glorified fan-fic

Cyclops and Namor. I want to see him beat them up

Dock Ock should really want to even the score with Kaine. that's a story that the people want to see.
    Check out the O.A.W. Report at www.majinoaw.blogspot.com. You want to see why I say the things I do or understand what's in my head... this is the place to go.

Spider of the Shadows Assassin Spider's Avatar

I like the idea of him meeting Carolyn Trainer again. Considering she still likely has a torch for his past self and would almost certainly hold his present self responsible for his past self's demise, unaware that they're one and the same now, it would be one hell of an encounter between them. I could also see him retaining enough fondness for his former student in spite of his new enlightenment to try to give her the same chance he gave Adrian Toomes before discovering who Toomes's henchmen really were, only with the caveat that she also reform and use her genius for good --- as Otto sees it --- instead of evil. Depending on whether she takes the offer or not, I could also see him meeting other morally ambiguous (as opposed to outright evil) geniuses and giving them a similar offer to pool their minds together to make the world better as opposed to just making it worse or profiting off those who would make it worse.

But yes, a meeting between Ock-Spidey and Kaine/Scarlet Spider would be freaking awesome. And from everything discussed in Superior Spider-Week, the meetings with Venom and Carnage are fairly close to becoming reality at this point. I mean, one of them is even getting a miniseries --- "Superior Carnage."
    Back in black, the hunter is ready to claim his prey.