Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I wanna hear you scream Kevinroc's Avatar

We didn't get all the team-ups promised in the first issue. Like Spidey and Stature. It would have been perfect. Ghost Peter and Zombie Cassie vs. the legions of the living!
    The monster saved them all. And in their fear, they betrayed him. As they always have. As they always will.

My Facebook page

Ghost Peter possesses a body and becomes The Living Zombie! BRRAAAAIIIINNSSSS

The Superior SpideyClone SpideyClone's Avatar

Vey much enjoying Yost on Avenging Spider-man, when I heard he got the gig, I was thrilled, as I very much enjoy Yost on Scarlet Spider. I like the introspective touch he brings to both books, a subtle nuance, thatSlott only occasionally reaches. Looking forward to how Yost handles the Superior Spider-man Team Up.

My first thought on Yost going to another book was: "Great, now he's going to be distracted, and also get stuck writing a crappier series, and it might bring his A-game down"

Quote Originally Posted by DV1Band View Post
    My first thought on Yost going to another book was: "Great, now he's going to be distracted, and also get stuck writing a crappier series, and it might bring his A-game down"
    I'm sure Yost will take your career advice very seriously.

When will they drop this Inferior crap?

Psyched about the switch from Avenging to SSTU. It sounds like things are only going to get bigger and better for the book. Yost is doing an incredible job of chronicling SpOck's adventures and more fans need to check it out.

It dosnt really sound like anything different from what he's already doing in avenging. It just sounds like a name change that's all. I say stick with scarlet spider.

Red face

I always love a Marvel Team-Up.
    Last edited by Myopic; 04-06-2013 at 01:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jameszahra View Post
    It dosnt really sound like anything different from what he's already doing in avenging. It just sounds like a name change that's all. I say stick with scarlet spider.
    Exactly. Avenging S-M was a new volume of Marvel Team-Up in all but name; this corrects that mistake while riding the wave of popularity that "Superior" is plus giving Yost a new launching point is all. No doubt the book will sell better with this new name and fresh start even though I think it has been aces since Yost took it over.
    "What oldschool said"
    The Shadow, 2008

Quote Originally Posted by DV1Band View Post
    Cool your jets! All they are doing is changing the title of Avenging Spider-Man so that they can sell a few new number one issues. Scarlet Spider won't lose any more of Yost's attention, as it appears to be the same workload that he has now.
    The Massive . Captain Marvel . Superior Foes of Spider-Man . B.P.R.D.

Quote Originally Posted by jameszahra View Post
    I wholeheartedly agree...

Am I the only one that finds it funny that we have two SM books with PPīs body but none of them have the actual Peter inside??
    Reading List
    All New X-Factor/X-Men

Quote Originally Posted by Noronha View Post
    Am I the only one that finds it funny that we have two SM books with PPīs body but none of them have the actual Peter inside??
    I know that they share the same dna, but I don't look at Kaine as Peter at all... I think it's because he's, in a way, the next evolution of Peter. He's bigger, stronger, faster, but doesn't have Peter's brilliant mind... Kaine barely resembles Peter physically or mentally...

Quote Originally Posted by Noronha View Post
    Peter's not really in a position to do anything at the moment.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Formerly,
    Cyberman

Blog,
    What Would Spidey Do?