Default Looking for an end of time/universe story - unknown comic

I am looking for particular issue of a comic but I only vaguely remember the comic.

It was an end of time/end of the universe story. It had a bunch of beings in a spaceship or something awaiting the collapse of the universe in preparation for the big bang.

I seem to recall that there was a black knight chess piece (as many a lord of order?) and I think that it maybe had Supreme from Image Comics. I am thinking that it was a big time author that wrote the story...like maybe Alan Moore.

However I cannot find this issue. Can anyone help?

Administrator Expletive Deleted's Avatar

Wildstorm Spotlight #1 by Alan Moore and Carlos D'Anda. It features Majestic, who is easily mistaken for Supreme.
    Expletive Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Expletive Deleted View Post
    Wildstorm Spotlight #1 by Alan Moore and Carlos D'Anda. It features Majestic, who is easily mistaken for Supreme.
    That's it. It's reprinted in the Mr Majestic tpb by Joe Casey. (Collects the first six issues of Casey's series and Moore's issue.)

It's also referenced in the last few issues of Ian Edgington and Charlie Adlard's The Establishment series, which features two spaceships racing to the end of time to change its outcome.
    Last edited by FanboyStranger; 04-03-2013 at 05:17 PM.

Thats what I was looking for. Thanks guys!