Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by daningotham View Post
    That was a really fun time. I've re-read Snyder's run on 'Tec numerous times. Grayson made a really good Batman.
    That just reminds me of the episode of "The Big Bang Theory" where Stuart and Sheldon argue about who'll be the next Batman, Dick or Jason. Obviously Dick is/was the natural choice, but it would have been interesting to see Jason step into it after hating Bruce for so long.

I hope Jason does come back to the bat family. I just wanna see Bruce and Jason relationship improve but not become a sidekick or anything.

Why was the title of the thread changed? Someone higher up?

It was changed?
    Jim Zimmerman
    Co-moderator, CBR Batman Forum

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoDestroyer View Post
    Why was the title of the thread changed? Someone higher up?
    I added everything after the comma so that the thread title would give an indication of what was actually being discussed. This happens to any thread whose title is vague, no biggie

Jason returning to the fold to me just waters down his character. The Robins have already become more homogenous in the New52, this would only remove another defining feature from one of them. If Jason and Bruce eventually make up I'd prefer to see another reason invented that keeps him away or at odds with Batmans method.

Quote Originally Posted by nepenthes View Post
    I added everything after the comma so that the thread title would give an indication of what was actually being discussed. This happens to any thread whose title is vague, no biggie

Jason returning to the fold to me just waters down his character. The Robins have already become more homogenous in the New52, this would only remove another defining feature from one of them. If Jason and Bruce eventually make up I'd prefer to see another reason invented that keeps him away or at odds with Batmans method.
    I would disagree with you about it removes another defining feature. To me, its already each one's personality at this point to be angry at Bruce. This time after the Joker but before it was something else. I think Jason coming back into the fold doesn't mean smooth sailing but if he's going to be the bad one then the others should stop reading his lines.

The Bat-Family appears mostly disintegrated for now. DC wants Batman to be a loner, blah blah blah. I enjoyed the Bat-Family and wanted to see it evolve.