Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by gerryduggan View Post
    hiiiiii guys...

Don't worry about Comic Book Man. He's entitled to his opinion that there is both only one Deadpool writer and that this person should be fired. The rest of you however should never trust the opinion of anyone that uses more than one exclamation point.

Here's an early look at a playlist I made for Deadpool # 7. Hope you dig it... Deadpool # 7: http://open.spotify.com/user/digdugg...nR1iNOuqtmhkC5
    Bonus points for Rock The Casbah, Gerry!
    R.I.P. Don't pee in the (Dead)pool, November 2007 - January 2013

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDP View Post
    People with opinions I don't agree with are like witches- they need to burn slowly.
    That wasn't an opinion...it was a nervous breakdown. Hmm, maybe Gerry could include My 19th Nervous Breakdown by The Rolling Stones in a future playlist...

Gerry and Brian: Men of the People

I've always liked how dedicated they are to promoting the book.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDP View Post
    I've always liked how dedicated they are to promoting the book.
    As do I. Although, I now think I've reached a point where I'm not going to read any more solicits or interviews.
    I don't want to know what's going to be happening going forward. I want to be surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Cook View Post
    As do I. Although, I now think I've reached a point where I'm not going to read any more solicits or interviews.
    I don't want to know what's going to be happening going forward. I want to be surprised.
    Those are mostly for convincing people anyway. Since you're already convinced . . .

I've been underwhelmed by the first arc, but issue 7 was pretty good(not as good as the Joe Kelly issue with the same theme :) ).

I'll keep on reading through the next arc, even though I don't care all that much abot agent Preston.

Quote Originally Posted by Splatt View Post
    I've been underwhelmed by the first arc, but issue 7 was pretty good(not as good as the Joe Kelly issue with the same theme :) ).

I'll keep on reading through the next arc, even though I don't care all that much abot agent Preston.
    I'd like to point out that as a new character, caring about her is something that's not going to happen over night. I think meeting her family in #8 will prove interesting.

Just read issue 7. Absolutely fucking brilliant. Loved the jokes and homages. Would have been awesome if possible if they printed the comic with that old throwback raspy textured paper they used to use.

Quote Originally Posted by CtC View Post
    Just read issue 7. Absolutely fucking brilliant. Loved the jokes and homages. Would have been awesome if possible if they printed the comic with that old throwback raspy textured paper they used to use.
    It would probably cost more, ironically.

I love the playlist aspect Gerry and Brian put in their comics and on the message boards. First it was Pantera "Five Minutes Alone" during a presidential killing montage and now a nifty 80's soundtrtack for the retro issue. They should start making Deadpool with those tiny music chips they put in greeting cards. That would be cool for an anual edition or something. Imagine turning the page to be blasted with death metal as Deadpool goes on a killing spree of cloned Hit Monkeys. Sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dudepool View Post
    I love the playlist aspect Gerry and Brian put in their comics and on the message boards. First it was Pantera "Five Minutes Alone" during a presidential killing montage and now a nifty 80's soundtrtack for the retro issue. They should start making Deadpool with those tiny music chips they put in greeting cards. That would be cool for an anual edition or something. Imagine turning the page to be blasted with death metal as Deadpool goes on a killing spree of cloned Hit Monkeys. Sweet.
    I wouldn't mind it if they just put the playlist on the recap page lol. Like a table of contents kind of thing.