Page 86 of 670 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136186586 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 10049
    A Thinking Man's Rhino Omegalith's Avatar

So, I'm currently wearing a Sinestro Corps t-shirt under a God-Tier Hero of Time hoodie.

...Damnit, clothes, where are my promised superpowers?
    A Flock of Sheep.
    A Pack of Wolves.
    An Inconvenience of Heroes.

The Defender of the Hobos Numbuh24Insane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Omegalith View Post
    So, I'm currently wearing a Sinestro Corps t-shirt under a God-Tier Hero of Time hoodie.

I'm wearing a Black lantern t-shirt under a Superman Hoodie. Nothings HAPPENING!
    Alfred the predators won't be coming to Gotham now that they know what lives in it. Batman in Batman vs Predator

What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

I'm wearing a simple white t-shirt. I'm currently typing this post out in space.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    I'm wearing a simple white t-shirt. I'm currently typing this post out in space.
    I'm naked.

Typing this up in front of the window in my house that faces the street.

I hear sirens..
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

Strrrrrrrrrrrrex mailedbypostman1's Avatar

ME3 small update

Having two weapons is actually quite important now when i face armies that aren't geth as a salarian infiltrator. The hurricane is doing a great job at mowing down the pesky husk/abominations/phantoms and with some armor upgrades also does great at taking down the big guns, maybe even better and more consistently than the Mantis does for me.
    Strrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrex

The Defender of the Hobos Numbuh24Insane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mailedbypostman1 View Post
    ME3 small update

Having two weapons is actually quite important now when i face armies that aren't geth as a salarian infiltrator. The hurricane is doing a great job at mowing down the pesky husk/abominations/phantoms and with some armor upgrades also does great at taking down the big guns, maybe even better and more consistently than the Mantis does for me.
    I ply as an engineer putting down OP turrets.
    Alfred the predators won't be coming to Gotham now that they know what lives in it. Batman in Batman vs Predator

When the two Meet... The MunchKING's Avatar
    The Barracks Of the Paladins of The Eastern Order

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "I don't make the rules, I just twist them to my purpose" T.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post
    I honestly can't remember. I've heard people say it was good. I just remember it was like the Justice League of old comic strip pulp heroes, and the Phantom Toy had a Phantom Copter I owned with these wicked cool claw things it could grab dudes with and a skull-shaped cockpit cover.
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain England View Post
    Oh yeah. Flash Gordon and co. Yeah, I'm pretty sure as I kid I thought it was awesome.
    So, interestingly, Phantom 2040 almost could have been the future of Defenders of the Earth.

Future Phantom is named Kit Walker, Jr.

In Defenders of the Earth, originally the Phantom of that era was supposed to have a son named Kit Walker and Flash Gordon a daughter named Jedda. For some reason, they swapped kids, and renamed Kit into Rick, but how cool would that have been, if the Phantom of 2040 had been the son of Kit Walker and Jedda Gordon? Woulda been some awesome pre-DCAU continuity stuff there.
    It's a lie! My pants were off the entire time!

I've got a new site for RPGs: Total Pantaloonacy

Being a Pyrokinetic superhero is problematic. First off, you face two types of opponents:

1: Flammable people. Most superheros have a no killing policy, or at least only do it in highly extreme circumstances. Also, giving people horrifically painful burn scars that permanently maim or cripple them is generally frowned upon.
    2: Non-Flammable people. On the plus side, you can cut loose and go all out. On the negative side, you ain't doing Jack-diddly.

Other problems include that when most heroes cause excessive collateral damage, it doesn't spread out of control to neighboring buildings.
    A Flock of Sheep.
    A Pack of Wolves.

Being a Pyrokinetic superhero is problematic. First off, you face two types of opponents:

1: Flammable people. Most superheros have a no killing policy, or at least only do it in highly extreme circumstances. Also, giving people horrifically painful burn scars that permanently maim or cripple them is generally frowned upon.
    2: Non-Flammable people. On the plus side, you can cut loose and go all out. On the negative side, you ain't doing Jack-diddly.

Other problems include that when most heroes cause excessive collateral damage, it doesn't spread out of control to neighboring buildings.
    Ah, yes, the "Wolverine's Claws" dilemma. Either they are super effective, and thus not usable against opponents if you want to keep your moral alignment good, or not at all, in which case you just pop them out because posturing is your best bet to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post
    Ah, yes, the "Wolverine's Claws" dilemma. Either they are super effective, and thus not usable against opponents if you want to keep your moral alignment good, or not at all, in which case you just pop them out because posturing is your best bet to win.
    On the plus side, Wolverine usually doesn't need to worry about accidentally setting fire to a crowded apartment building at 3 AM.
    A Flock of Sheep.
    A Pack of Wolves.

On the plus side, Wolverine usually doesn't need to worry about accidentally setting fire to a crowded apartment building at 3 AM.
    No, he just needs to worry about cutting the building in half with a stray swipe.

And don't tell me he can't do it. Those things are sharp, man. why, I've seen those little daggers cut a Sentinel's head off in one clean strike!

Quote Originally Posted by mailedbypostman1 View Post
    ME3 small update

The Hurricane can be quite the gun. At close range, with some kind of armor penetration aid and the special heat-sink option maxed out, you can murder Brutes. Spray and pray works just fine against something filling up half the screen. :)

What other sniper rifles do you have?

I'm still struggling in an attempt to get the last 3 characters. :( Have everyone else. Currently, am playing on Gold...my 'Gold-Characters' right now are:

1. Turian Ghost (surprise, surprise) kitted out with a Lancer (endless ammo for the win...).
    2. Vorcha Soldier focused on flaming things.
    3. N7 Shadow, which I have discovered to be surprisingly effective on Gold with the proper skill choice (Cloak Duration, focusing the Shadow Strike on 'Damage Reduction After The Hit' and 'Shield Drain', then ignoring Shields in favour of Sword damage in 'Sword Mastery'). Also, light shotgun with Omni-bayonet.

Fun stuff. I'm raking in ~82K credits per game we win. But I'm STILL not getting the characters I'm missing! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Numbuh24Insane View Post
    I ply as an engineer putting down OP turrets.
    Nothing wrong with this... :) I'm always happy seeing an Engineer.

Chilling out at the center of the Solar System

Those two cancel each other out.

I mean really, did you truly believe the game would let you cheat by trying to be two classes at once?