Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by refrax5 View Post
    Killing Wolverine is one of the few things I liked about Ultimatum. Wolverine is so overdone and overexposed. Not every Marvel series needs to feature him. And as much as I dislike 616 Wolvie right now, Ultimate Logan was such a dirtbag that I never really had much sympathy for him. He was such a creep.

But either way, I thought it took some guts to kill off Marvel's cash cow. At this point, I actually prefer Jimmy to his father. There's more creative potential there, in my opinion.
    I wish they'd use Havok in full capacity here, take Cyclops's place.

Killing Wolverine is one of the few things I liked about Ultimatum. Wolverine is so overdone and overexposed. Not every Marvel series needs to feature him. And as much as I dislike 616 Wolvie right now, Ultimate Logan was such a dirtbag that I never really had much sympathy for him. He was such a creep.

But either way, I thought it took some guts to kill off Marvel's cash cow. At this point, I actually prefer Jimmy to his father. There's more creative potential there, in my opinion.
    I agree wolvie is overexposed. but that's on 616. So it'd make sense to get him off something in the 616, instead of erasing a character that was pretty different from all the other books with him
    Facebook page dedicated to short films! - https://www.facebook.com/shortstuffmovies

Aspiring Spider-Man StepsOntheMoon's Avatar

I agree with this quote.

I think the best way for things to pick up is for Ultimate Peter to come back and for Miles to become the Ultimate Scarlet Spider.

Quote Originally Posted by Supergod View Post
    I wish they'd use Havok in full capacity here, take Cyclops's place.
    It seemed that was the plan Spencer had before Wood took over the book.
    1) Find a bad guy
    2) Be Wolverine
    Bring Back Ultimate Wolverine...again!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas-Con View Post
    I think the best way for things to pick up is for Ultimate Peter to come back and for Miles to become the Ultimate Scarlet Spider.
    That would be lovely, but sadly it's not going to happen
    Facebook page dedicated to short films! - https://www.facebook.com/shortstuffmovies