Default Telepath Face-Off

Who would win these one on one telepathic duels?

Note- these are TELEPATHIC duels only. No other powers to back them up.

The match-ups are:

Professor Xavier vs Gamesmaster

Moondragon vs Cassandra Nova

Emma Frost vs Rachel Summers

Shadow King vs Exodus

Jean Grey (Dark Pheonix) vs Nathan Grey (Shaman Levels)

Psylocke vs Mantis

Mr Sinister vs Maximus

Quentin Quire vs Cosmo

Apocalypse vs Onslaught

DOOM DEMANDS MORE NACHOS!

Professor Xavier vs Gamesmaster - Xavier FTW here - weaponizing 8 billion minds to use against Galactus is tough to top.

Moondragon vs Cassandra Nova - There are questions about the feats for each of them. Moondragon has MORE feats and they are probably somewhat better. She should take this.

Emma Frost vs Rachel Summers - Rae for the stomp win here, since current Emma's powers are broken.

Shadow King vs Exodus - Close - probably in the 50/50 range.

Jean Grey (Dark Pheonix) vs Nathan Grey (Shaman Levels) - Jean has the power edge, but for pure TP? Nate has better feats, specifically doing things like trivially harnessing the minds of a couple of hundred HAMMER telepaths from their psi-war department to use them as he saw fit.

Psylocke vs Mantis - Betts probably has better TP feats, but Mantis has such a massive reaction speed edge that she'll be launching attacks faster than Betts can counter. Mantis ought to win.

Mr Sinister vs Maximus - Sinister, probably. I don't remember Maximus having feats to even put him into the Emma Frost-level.

Quentin Quire vs Cosmo - Quire's best feats are perhaps more powerful, but his CIS probably forces a lose here.

Apocalypse vs Onslaught - So, the nearly featless guy narratively around Xavier level, versus ACTUAL Xavier powers with only crappy feats. The reader loses?

I came here expecting to see Nicholas Cage and/or John Travolta replacing various telepaths. Color me dissapointed.
    Fox Mr. Sinister (holding Rogue's chin): "So beautiful, yet so strong."

Fox Wolverine: "Well, I always did think I was kinda cute. Nice of you to mention it."

Official Board Ostrichizer

Mr Sinister vs Maximus - Sinister, probably. I don't remember Maximus having feats to even put him into the Emma Frost-level.
    He's actually managed to control huge swaths of Attilan with his brain as I recall it, insert long term telepathic viruses city wide, such junk. He's even done the put my consciousness into someone else's body trick, that puts him into that scale of things just fine really.

DOOM DEMANDS MORE NACHOS!

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    He's actually managed to control huge swaths of Attilan with his brain as I recall it, insert long term telepathic viruses city wide, such junk. He's even done the put my consciousness into someone else's body trick, that puts him into that scale of things just fine really.
    See, ISTR him always being amped for pulling "control thousands" tricks like that off - never just "touch temple and bang, instant neighborhood of slaves." I'm not sure though, and if you are, I'll take your word for it. You are right about the body-swap game.