Omnidisciplinary Nerd

Default Just for Fun: Power Levels for other series

this thread is for coming up with Power Levels for characters outside of DBZ. I am well aware that Power Levels are useless in rumbles. this is just for fun

Important Note: Power Levels do take weaponry into account

To jumpstart things, here are a few random challenges

Might Gai
    Dracule Mihawk
    Isshin Kurosaki
    Tommyrod
    Erza Scarlet

Pretty sure I made a thread like this before... and, well, it kind of went nowhere.

Hmm, well Master Roshi was like..139-150 right? So one would think someone like Might Gai wouldn't be far above? I think physically Gai might be stronger, but speed wise Roshi has that feat with his fight with Krillin..and of course his destructive power is much greater.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

Omnidisciplinary Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    Hmm, well Master Roshi was like..139-150 right? So one would think someone like Might Gai wouldn't be far above? I think physically Gai might be stronger, but speed wise Roshi has that feat with his fight with Krillin..and of course his destructive power is much greater.
    IIRC, roshi is 139 relaxed and 180 at base

The problem with these threads is the relatively low numbers needed for moonbusting.

Quote Originally Posted by 1505627 View Post
    IIRC, roshi is 139 relaxed and 180 at base
    Hmm yeah, as mentioned this does create problems. For instance, Roshi can moonbust at such a low level, does that mean someone with a power level of a million is supposed to be able to destroy an object hundreds of thousands of times larger then the moon? Keeping in mind I'm pretty sure the Earth is only 5-10 times bigger then the moon.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    Hmm yeah, as mentioned this does create problems. For instance, Roshi can moonbust at such a low level, does that mean someone with a power level of a million is supposed to be able to destroy an object hundreds of thousands of times larger then the moon? Keeping in mind I'm pretty sure the Earth is only 5-10 times bigger then the moon.
    Roshi's power level likely dramatically multiplies for his Max Kamehameha.

As for the moon, in size you're kind of right.

Mass though requires a a double digit number if you want to do X times more comparison. You'd need more than 80 moons to get the mass of Earth, IIRC.

Edit: There is also the fact that power levels don't really account for esoteric powers.

Guldo could stop time, and it is a given his power level does not take that into account.
    Last edited by Hazard; 03-29-2013 at 11:51 AM.