Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member greatmetropolitan's Avatar

A time dilation device would be helpful, too. I know it was Sam who rigged the first one in SG1, but with the Pegasus Asguard and Rodney and the Replicators, I'm sure they could rig up something similar.

The Pegasus Replicators will be invaluable here. Even if they cant assimilate Unicron, they can help built a crapload of ZPMs and Atlantis-like ships. Also, is time travel an exploitable option here? Is there a point in Unicron's history that it would be possible to mess up to stop him from achieving the power he has, or even existing in the first place?
    Buy or download my first self published comic, Taking Flight!
    Available at www.laseragecomics.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by greatmetropolitan View Post
    A time dilation device would be helpful, too. I know it was Sam who rigged the first one in SG1, but with the Pegasus Asguard and Rodney and the Replicators, I'm sure they could rig up something similar.
    With the stargate network bridge built between the Milky Way and Pegasus, I'd say Atlantis has the resources of the entire Stargate command already given the one year prep time they are given. That includes Carter.

Come to think of it, the humans are probably better off evacuating the human population whom they are allied with (So sorry Genii, you guys can be hors d'oeuvres) away from Pegasus in that year's time to suitable habitable worlds in the Milky Way before trying the desperate measures they'll obviously have to try to stop Unicron. If all else fails, they can always run back to Earth.

Also, is time travel an exploitable option here? Is there a point in Unicron's history that it would be possible to mess up to stop him from achieving the power he has, or even existing in the first place?
    If they can find out about Primacron, they might be able to travel back to the beginning of time and stop him from constructiing Unicron. I not sure how they find out about Primacron though. I'm fairly certain the only one who knows about Primacron in Pegasus (or any other Stargate universe galaxy for that matter) is Unicron and he's not telling.