Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Mild-Mannered Reporter
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    28,871

    Default DC's "Infinite Crisis" Game Mines Multiverse For Roster

    DC's announced "Infinite Crisis" video game has released a partial roster, concept images and a trailer to give players a better idea of what to expect from the online battle arena.


    Full article here.

  2. #2
    Sitting Pretty Bricolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    299

    Default

    The horrible character design has ruined any potential interest.
    You want I should bop you with this lollipop?

  3. #3

    Default

    The amazing character design has piqued my interest.

  4. #4
    Junior Member DavidB.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    382

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GrandHarrier View Post
    The amazing character design has piqued my interest.
    x2
    I don't know what Bricolo is talking about...

  5. #5
    Senior Member EXCELSIOR 2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    1,826

    Default

    I like it, but Cap Marvel looks like a creep.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Drakoniz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,422

    Default

    This looks like a good interesting game, I like the idea of a MOBA type DC themed game. Green Lantern looks like a fun character to play as, but where is Superman? :P
    Keep Moving Forward.

    SHSO ID: Shadow Cool Librarian
    XBox Live: StaringPandora6

  7. #7
    The Slender Man vampiric_cannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,686

    Default

    Shallow MOBA cash in with DC characters? Meh, I'll try it. Depends on how free 'free' is. I've been playing a lot of LoL lately and have been trying to persuade friends to join the Dota 2 beta with me. If this is alright I'll play it post release.
    I would like to say for the record that this is the FIRST TIME I've withheld dong when someone was so desperately asking for some.
    Brian C Wood

  8. #8
    Senior Member Drakoniz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vampiric_cannibal View Post
    Shallow MOBA cash in with DC characters? Meh, I'll try it. Depends on how free 'free' is. I've been playing a lot of LoL lately and have been trying to persuade friends to join the Dota 2 beta with me. If this is alright I'll play it post release.
    I can't even get a Dota 2 beta key. Been wanting to try it but can't ever get my hands on one of them. I'm curious to see how it handles out.. I signed up for the beta. It seems like they are probably trying to figure out how to make Superman since he isn't in the trailer.
    Keep Moving Forward.

    SHSO ID: Shadow Cool Librarian
    XBox Live: StaringPandora6

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drakoniz View Post
    I can't even get a Dota 2 beta key. Been wanting to try it but can't ever get my hands on one of them. I'm curious to see how it handles out.. I signed up for the beta. It seems like they are probably trying to figure out how to make Superman since he isn't in the trailer.
    With the success of the Batman Arkham franchise and Gotham City Imposters I believe that it's only a matter of time before DC Comics and Warner Brothers Interactive launch Superman and Wonder Woman centric video games. With Man of Steel launching this summer and Superman being featured in prominence in LEGO Batman 2, Injustice Gods Among Us and the upcoming Batman Arkham 3 game I think we can suspect a Superman video game soon and it's more than about time already.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Drakoniz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalTailor View Post
    With the success of the Batman Arkham franchise and Gotham City Imposters I believe that it's only a matter of time before DC Comics and Warner Brothers Interactive launch Superman and Wonder Woman centric video games. With Man of Steel launching this summer and Superman being featured in prominence in LEGO Batman 2, Injustice Gods Among Us and the upcoming Batman Arkham 3 game I think we can suspect a Superman video game soon and it's more than about time already.
    If they were to make a Superman game I would prefer like a much more darker game about him. Batman Arkham 3? I'm sold.. The first two games were amazing. I'll be assuming they'll take the League approach on how to monetize the game with different skins/boosts.
    Keep Moving Forward.

    SHSO ID: Shadow Cool Librarian
    XBox Live: StaringPandora6

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drakoniz View Post
    If they were to make a Superman game I would prefer like a much more darker game about him. Batman Arkham 3? I'm sold.. The first two games were amazing. I'll be assuming they'll take the League approach on how to monetize the game with different skins/boosts.
    Here ya go my friend! http://www.vg247.com/2013/03/08/batm...facebook-edit/

  12. #12
    Senior Member Drakoniz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalTailor View Post
    Hmm same company not making it?
    Keep Moving Forward.

    SHSO ID: Shadow Cool Librarian
    XBox Live: StaringPandora6

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drakoniz View Post
    Hmm same company not making it?
    Well this link came across my Twitter feed today and it suggest that Rocksteady and Square Enix are still handling Batman Arkham 3. My hope is that this time Batman Arkham will be included on the Sony PS Vita. http://www.computerandvideogames.com...-and-new-xbox/

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •