Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default DC's "Infinite Crisis" Game Mines Multiverse For Roster

DC's announced "Infinite Crisis" video game has released a partial roster, concept images and a trailer to give players a better idea of what to expect from the online battle arena.

Full article here.

The horrible character design has ruined any potential interest.
    You want I should bop you with this lollipop?

The amazing character design has piqued my interest.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandHarrier View Post
    The amazing character design has piqued my interest.
    x2
    I don't know what Bricolo is talking about...

I like it, but Cap Marvel looks like a creep.

This looks like a good interesting game, I like the idea of a MOBA type DC themed game. Green Lantern looks like a fun character to play as, but where is Superman? :P
    Keep Moving Forward.

SHSO ID: Shadow Cool Librarian
    XBox Live: StaringPandora6

The Slender Man vampiric_cannibal's Avatar

Shallow MOBA cash in with DC characters? Meh, I'll try it. Depends on how free 'free' is. I've been playing a lot of LoL lately and have been trying to persuade friends to join the Dota 2 beta with me. If this is alright I'll play it post release.
    I would like to say for the record that this is the FIRST TIME I've withheld dong when someone was so desperately asking for some.
    Brian C Wood

Quote Originally Posted by vampiric_cannibal View Post
    Shallow MOBA cash in with DC characters? Meh, I'll try it. Depends on how free 'free' is. I've been playing a lot of LoL lately and have been trying to persuade friends to join the Dota 2 beta with me. If this is alright I'll play it post release.
    I can't even get a Dota 2 beta key. Been wanting to try it but can't ever get my hands on one of them. I'm curious to see how it handles out.. I signed up for the beta. It seems like they are probably trying to figure out how to make Superman since he isn't in the trailer.
    Keep Moving Forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakoniz View Post
    I can't even get a Dota 2 beta key. Been wanting to try it but can't ever get my hands on one of them. I'm curious to see how it handles out.. I signed up for the beta. It seems like they are probably trying to figure out how to make Superman since he isn't in the trailer.
    With the success of the Batman Arkham franchise and Gotham City Imposters I believe that it's only a matter of time before DC Comics and Warner Brothers Interactive launch Superman and Wonder Woman centric video games. With Man of Steel launching this summer and Superman being featured in prominence in LEGO Batman 2, Injustice Gods Among Us and the upcoming Batman Arkham 3 game I think we can suspect a Superman video game soon and it's more than about time already.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalTailor View Post
    With the success of the Batman Arkham franchise and Gotham City Imposters I believe that it's only a matter of time before DC Comics and Warner Brothers Interactive launch Superman and Wonder Woman centric video games. With Man of Steel launching this summer and Superman being featured in prominence in LEGO Batman 2, Injustice Gods Among Us and the upcoming Batman Arkham 3 game I think we can suspect a Superman video game soon and it's more than about time already.
    If they were to make a Superman game I would prefer like a much more darker game about him. Batman Arkham 3? I'm sold.. The first two games were amazing. I'll be assuming they'll take the League approach on how to monetize the game with different skins/boosts.
    Keep Moving Forward.

If they were to make a Superman game I would prefer like a much more darker game about him. Batman Arkham 3? I'm sold.. The first two games were amazing. I'll be assuming they'll take the League approach on how to monetize the game with different skins/boosts.
    Here ya go my friend! http://www.vg247.com/2013/03/08/batm...facebook-edit/

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalTailor View Post
    Hmm same company not making it?
    Keep Moving Forward.

Hmm same company not making it?
    Well this link came across my Twitter feed today and it suggest that Rocksteady and Square Enix are still handling Batman Arkham 3. My hope is that this time Batman Arkham will be included on the Sony PS Vita. http://www.computerandvideogames.com...-and-new-xbox/