Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Elder Member

Default What Plots Do You Want Closure To?

There are a TON of plots that need to be picked up and finished. What is your top 5?

5. When Peter Parker returned to his own universe he looked up Miles, what did he find?
    4. Peter Parker's clone was taken by S.H.I.E.L.D., what happened to it.
    3. Black Panther went off with Ka-Zar and Shanna, what have they been up to?
    2. Dr. Strange's body was taken away, by whom?
    1. Hulk and Zarda had sex, is there a Hulk Jr on the way?

Of those - 2, 4, and 5. I wouldn't mind seeing Black Panther again, but I really couldn't care less about the Jungle Twins. And I've got no interest in Zarda returning; she never did anything anyway.

I think the Dr Strange moment in Ultimatum is definitely one that needs to be revisited though. Also Nick Spencer's X-Men, once Wood is done telling his fantastic story. And a second volume for Edmonson's Iron Man.
    I like Ultimate Comics. - Read them with us!

I also buy: Captain America, Avengers, FF, New Avengers, X-Factor, among others

Everything Latveria. Namor's imprisonment, the Beetle, and everything Venom related.

What is Jocasta?

I'm interested in She-Hulk being revisited and Dr. Strange's body being taken away. He was a great character and needs to come back.
    Aquaman Aquaman and the Others Batman Batman and Robin Justice League Wonder Woman Star Trek Brilliant Black Science Manifest Destiny Morning Glories Saga Shutter The Wake

Can Ultimate Zorn just take off his helmet, go black hole, then put his helmet back on, rinse and repeat?

2, 4 and 5 of Wyo's. What is Sabes relation to Logan and who was his wife (these will hopefully be answered soon). Jacosta, where did the Children go, where did Ben Grimm go. Where is She-Hulk.
    1) Find a bad guy
    2) Be Wolverine
    Bring Back Ultimate Wolverine...again!

Elder Member

Quote Originally Posted by Plawsky View Post
    I really couldn't care less about the Jungle Twins.
    I'm a fan of them in any universe. I need more Ultimate version of them and Black Panther though.

Quote Originally Posted by jphamlore View Post
    Can Ultimate Zorn just take off his helmet, go black hole, then put his helmet back on, rinse and repeat?
    We don't know yet, but I hope so. It would be a shame to lose such a great character that early.

EDIT: Your question was probably rhetorical...

Is MJ going to go goblin mode again?

Peter Parker clone...????? I didn't know Jessica Drew was the only survivor.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlarvitar View Post
    Is MJ going to go goblin mode again?
    If that happened and with Gwen's revelation that she was once killed and brought back to life, it would give a reason for Miles to quit being Spider-Man. After seeing what happened to Peter's loved ones, Miles could never put that strain on those he cared about. But it has been too long since the MJ thing happened that I doubt Bendis would throw that in the final issue of the arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozy Marvelite View Post
    Peter Parker clone...????? I didn't know Jessica Drew was the only survivor.
    There is also a clone of Peter in a scorpion suit which was taken in by S.H.I.E.L.D. at the end of the Clone Saga.

True Superior Spider-Man Kurolegacy's Avatar

Yea I'd love to know 2,4, and 5 as well as the Jocasta project, Emma's connection to the Hellfire Club (which was never mentioned again after the reveal) and Spencer's Apocalypse plot.
    Holding out for a Peter/Miles team up.

The Peter Parker clone is probably at the top of my list. I think Bendis might be saving it to grab more old readers. Or perhaps he's just waiting until issue "200". Either way, I sure hope we figure out what happened to him and what Fury meant by "get to work".
    "Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"With great power comes great responsibility."

Emma's connection to the Hellfire Club (which was never mentioned again after the reveal) [/QUOTE]

...aka the most retarded plot point of Kirkman`s entire run. I facepalmed so hard when I first read that.

For me...
    1. Zorn/Xorn
    2. Spencer`s X-Men plot
    3. Jocasta
    All-time Favs: Ultimate Marvel, Transmetropolitan, 100 Bullets, Ex Machina, Grant Morrison, Saga...