Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Animation Project

For my Short animation project I want to do the Diana being create from Clay anyone have scans of the golden age and Post Crisis. You can suggest ideas if you want.

CBR Mod/WW Section Mom Gaelforce's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by UsagiTsukino View Post
    For my Short animation project I want to do the Diana being create from Clay anyone have scans of the golden age and Post Crisis. You can suggest ideas if you want.
    Gail Simone's run (I believe this would be included in The Circle GN) did a detailed re-telling of Diana's creation and birth as did the animated WW movie if that's of any help.

Animation project? Sounds interesting. Are you studying to be an animator or something?

I agree with Gaelforce's suggestion - Gail's The Circle is my favorite retelling of Diana's creation. There's also a part of it in Gail's issue #29; during her Rise of The Olympian, there was the Blackest Night Origins and Omens. Sorry, don't have all the scans myself, and can't find them yet.

http://dcwomenkickingass.tumblr.com/...58293/wworigin

For other images, here's a two-parter by AH:

http://adamhughes.deviantart.com/art...rigin-93522370

Chiang does a nice job on art:

http://www.the-medium-is-not-enough....s/IMG_0173.jpg
    "... Act, that each tomorrow find us farther than today."
    - Longfellow

We can't leave out animated WW.

Best of luck on your project, UsagiTsukino.
    - Longfellow

Yes, I'm studying to be an animator. I hope to do an Wonder Woman animate series if someone doesn't beat me to the punch yet. I really have no ideas but I do want to being back villains that people have forget. Like Zara and Blue Snowman. I already have idea on a few other villains but that's all.

Sounds great - hope to see your work on tv or in movies someday. :)
    - Longfellow

Quote Originally Posted by americanwonder View Post
    Sounds great - hope to see your work on tv or in movies someday. :)
    Thanks. I have a question I haven't read wonder woman comics in a while and I was wondering in the comics do they ever express what Themscryian. Just in case I'm wrong on what it's called the language the amazons speak. Does anyone know where I can find the amazons inventions because I really want to try and recreate them to be more mystic.

Man I would love to see a Wonder Woman animated series.
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

I know right. This is one of the reason I ask questions to see what Wonder Woman fans want. I don't read much Wonder Woman comics but I try. I will post it on here. After that I will try to work on other shorts.

What language do the amazons speak?

Anyone know where I can find out the golden age Amazons inventions?

Well storyboard the Whole thing for the clay origin . Well I'm not making promises only the Clay origin but I will try to do some flash animation shorts expect for the clay which is tradition . I already have some planned for Diana and The Amazons.

Origins of Princess Diana (Clay Origins)

Origins of the Purple Healing Ray

Origins of The Invisible Plane

There are all of them for now. For the villains, I only have two

Origins of the Cheetah

Origins of Giganta

Any suggests will be nice. The listed stories have are already begin written or I always wanted to do. I will put the storyboard up as soon as possible .

I want Polly x Phill but only if many of you want it . I hope I not annoying any of you. I'm also just learning flash so, I might take time

You can get the first issue of WW free from Comixology, if that helps.
    Jean Grey : What makes you such a bitch, Emma?
    Emma Frost : Breeding, darling. Top class breeding.

Quote Originally Posted by The Man From Room X View Post
    You can get the first issue of WW free from Comixology, if that helps.

Thanks, Found it.
    Anyone know what I can do with Baroness Paula Von Gunther? I was thinking She would be a leader of Neon Nazi branch based in America
    Last edited by UsagiTsukino; 03-31-2013 at 09:58 AM.

Guys please don't laugh at my storyboard. It's only two simple picture. This is the Story for the origin of Purple Healing Ray*. I'm still deciding on what to do.

Story

Princess Diana worked for 3 days straight trying to figure out the frequency for the Island. For since amazons are one with the Island it gives abilities among them the amazons healing abilities. After saving shipwreck passengers many were sick and had disease.

This will be explained in other shorts. The Purple Ray will be a crystal. A transparent crystal. Transparent crystals are in a sense containers for different energy and can be stored and used. There will be other crystals that are important. The machine she using is from shipwreck ships. The amazons will explore ships and savage tech or other resources. The amazons will have a bit more contact with the man's run.

Guys please don't laugh. I'm not detail in my storyboards.