Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Batson View Post
    #11 was a two-partner with issue #12 IIRC.
    But sure, try Dangerous Habits as well.
    OK. I'll get #12 as well. Thanx!

And on the day I get my Tax Refund Check.

Oh there will be Hellblazer. Got the Delano run, Morrison and Gaiman's issues, and I got Death and Cigarettes. Will be grabbing the Ellis run and more of Milligan's run.
    Last edited by Knight of DC; 03-23-2013 at 05:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NCatron View Post
    But the Comixology sale is actually cheaper than the trades. If they had only done this sale back before the new trade reissues, I would've gone all-in on digital to save precious shelf space. (The TPBs aren't exactly beautiful to display.)
    i think its a matter of preference. i could never concentrate when reading books off a computer or a tablet screen, and besides, i always preferred the touch of paper in my hands. tpbs are a beauty to display when you amassed loads and fill up your self with rows of books of the same dimensions (hence i do not buy hardcovers)

Can I ask that we for-go the digital vs. hardcopy debate for now, while the sale is going on? We are just asking some recommendations to take advantage of the sale.

Also, just listing off entire writer runs isn't too helpful, that's more than I'm willing to spend. I'm looking for some issues and story arcs, listing specific issue numbers would be incredibly helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Bergman View Post
    Can I ask that we for-go the digital vs. hardcopy debate for now, while the sale is going on? We are just asking some recommendations to take advantage of the sale.

Also, just listing off entire writer runs isn't too helpful, that's more than I'm willing to spend. I'm looking for some issues and story arcs, listing specific issue numbers would be incredibly helpful.
    First twelve issues
    The Family Man arc
    "Hold Me" Issue #27
    Dangerous Habits
    Issue #100 and #120
    Ellis' run #134-143 (it's only ten issues )
    Hard Time
    "Newcastle Calling" #245-246
    Diggle had an 18 issue long run (issues #230-244, 247-249) which was very good
    Last edited by Billy Batson; 03-24-2013 at 07:48 AM.
    BB