Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Quote Originally Posted by Holy Spirit View Post
    So... do you think he's more powerful than Vegito?
    Feat-wise, yeah. I mean you can argue about how more powerful his two remaining SSJ levels would make Vegito but fact is he never pulled stuff like what Bills does at the end of the movie.

Statement wise, Goku, who is one half of Vegito, does admit he never even knew he could be this powerful.

Omnidisciplinary Nerd

so, are those actual planets? or just rocks floating around the planet. I couldn't really tell from the clip I saw

Veteran Member

Other feats - Bills/the other god guy can apparently travel at many X lightspeed as it shows them fly to Kai's planet under their own power in a short time as opposed to teleport.
    Last edited by abmccray; 09-14-2013 at 09:10 AM.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by 1505627 View Post
    so, are those actual planets? or just rocks floating around the planet. I couldn't really tell from the clip I saw
    They're planets as they appear as Toriyama draws the planets around the god spheres (the giant tree thing is the god sphere that they live on). It's a stupidly ridiculous feats as he says, because he eats some Wasabi and just launches through and busts like 5 planets in the space of a couple seconds.

This movie messes up Dragon Ball for Rumbles because it puts them in a nebulous area where it's hard to find comparable people for the top tier characters now.

Quote Originally Posted by 1505627 View Post
    Yep, planets.

His castle is in space in a gigantic gas nebula that may even have a star inside. Those are planets orbiting it.

Quote Originally Posted by abmccray View Post
    This movie messes up Dragon Ball for Rumbles because it puts them in a nebulous area where it's hard to find comparable people for the top tier characters now.
    True. Bills would wreck Superman.