Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    Hmm well then I hope it comes out in print that way we can ready it, cause if you cant find it on the web-store then I guess there is no other way to read it.
    Yea the X/Ghost/Captain Midnight story has only been available exclusively online as part of some sort e-credit card promotion. Although Dark Horse did insinuate it'll be out in print soon. Hopefully as a single and not as part of a trade.

And when the Ghost ongoing starts, they're starting over again with a new #1. All the other books have just been made ongoings instead of minis because they decided so early to change them.

Got Tickets for SDCC '15! Power Torch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EMeadow View Post
    Yea the X/Ghost/Captain Midnight story has only been available exclusively online as part of some sort e-credit card promotion. Although Dark Horse did insinuate it'll be out in print soon. Hopefully as a single and not as part of a trade.

And when the Ghost ongoing starts, they're starting over again with a new #1. All the other books have just been made ongoings instead of minis because they decided so early to change them.
    Ya I hope it comes out soon lol, hopeful before the new series.

And ya I heard that, thats cool with me, a new number 1 is fine. I am just wondering why it has to be the last series to come out, its says it should come out in the fall way after the first two come out lol.

Its fine though at least its coming out! I am so happy!
    "I'm no KILLER, I merely prevent greedy individuals from despoiling the planet."
    -Poison Ivy;BoP#3
    -Pulls:Dark Horse: Ghost, X, Captain Midnight, Blackout. (Check profile for DC).