Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Got Tickets for SDCC '15! Power Torch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by C. Earl View Post
    It was, but it did well enough for Dark Horse to go ahead with a new ongoing.
    Wait Ghost got picked up as a ongoing? When does the ongoing start!? Now I am a happy person.
    Last edited by Power Torch; 03-14-2013 at 08:31 PM.
    "I'm no KILLER, I merely prevent greedy individuals from despoiling the planet."
    -Poison Ivy;BoP#3
    -Pulls:Dark Horse: Ghost, X, Captain Midnight, Blackout. (Check profile for DC).

Quote Originally Posted by Vicc View Post
    Every person could establish the level of quality this story arc was going to have by just looking at the preview of that first #0 issue and that "quality" was "consistent" by the end of this story arc. It was mediocre by MY standards. I AM one big Ghost fan. And I didn't buy any other issues. It only took a quick look and they lost me for good. It was only logical guessing others may consider it a mediocre product too. Hence, the lower sales. Therefore, sales do indicate quality.
    If I'm reading this correctly then you didn't buy any of the following issues in the arc, how then can you judge its quality at all?

And I'm not being funny but those figures you quoted are good for an indie book, they match the bestselling titles from Top Cow for example and they show no sign of having any problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    Wait Ghost got picked up as a ongoing? When does the ongoing start!? Now I am a happy person.
    Issue 5 hasnt been solicited yet but it was announced as an ongoing at ECCC, along with a refocusing on DH's Superhero titles (X, Captain Midnight, Catalyst Comix, Black Beetle, Blackout, Brainboy, The Victories etc)

I just finished issue #4 last night and was really pleased with how the arc ended. We have a clear agenda, find the 32 demons running around Chicago planning domination. The story can deviate from that hunt as necessary and allow for crossovers or other adventures.

Looking forward to more Ghost and if X is as good as I'm hoping perhaps it too can become an ongoing from it's announced mini status.

Anyone remember the website to find that splash page of art at the end of the book? Funky...something? My google fu can't get it just on that. If not I'll have to wait till I go home tonight.
    Last edited by Captain Craig; 03-15-2013 at 09:05 AM.
    "Freedom is the Right of ALL Sentient Beings" - Optimus Prime
    Twitter:http://twitter.com/#!/CaptainCraig1

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    I just finished issue #4 last night and was really pleased with how the arc ended. We have a clear agenda, find the 32 demons running around Chicago planning domination. The story can deviate from that hunt as necessary and allow for crossovers or other adventures.

Looking forward to more Ghost and if X is as good as I'm hoping perhaps it too can become an ongoing from it's announced mini status.

Anyone remember the website to find that splash page of art at the end of the book? Funky...something? My google fu can't get it just on that. If not I'll have to wait till I go home tonight.
    DH also announced at ECCC that X has been bumped up to an ongoing. As has Black Beetle and apparently The Victories (going by solicits)

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Flux View Post
    Issue 5 hasnt been solicited yet but it was announced as an ongoing at ECCC, along with a refocusing on DH's Superhero titles (X, Captain Midnight, Catalyst Comix, Black Beetle, Blackout, Brainboy, The Victories etc)
    Sweet! I cannot wait! What a great replacement for my loss of Birds of Prey! Can't wait! Thanks.

Did they say anything about when it would maybe come about? Like Summer 2013 or something.

I will have to go to the Dark Horse panel at San Diego Comic-Con this year!

Edit:
    http://geek-news.mtv.com/2013/03/03/...heroes-emerge/
    Looks like it says sometime later this year. CAN'T WAIT!
    Last edited by Power Torch; 03-15-2013 at 11:51 AM.
    "I'm no KILLER, I merely prevent greedy individuals from despoiling the planet."
    -Poison Ivy;BoP#3
    -Pulls:Dark Horse: Ghost, X, Captain Midnight, Blackout. (Check profile for DC).

DH also announced at ECCC that X has been bumped up to an ongoing. As has Black Beetle and apparently The Victories (going by solicits)
    Great news for X!!!

I was already curious about Black Beetle...is he creator owned or part of Comics Greatest World?
    "Freedom is the Right of ALL Sentient Beings" - Optimus Prime
    Twitter:http://twitter.com/#!/CaptainCraig1

Creator owned, but im guessinghe may show up in crossovers now and again.

Heres the whole article about the different titles btw, including the Two Past Midnight crossover between Ghost, X and Captain Midnight:

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=44041

Creator owned, but im guessinghe may show up in crossovers now and again.

Heres the whole article about the different titles btw, including the Two Past Midnight crossover between Ghost, X and Captain Midnight:

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=44041
    When does Two Past Midnight come out? Is it a ongoing? I never even heard of it lol.

And man look at that Ghost variant cover for 2 Past Midnight. Me want!
    Last edited by Power Torch; 03-16-2013 at 01:25 PM.
    -Poison Ivy;BoP#3

When does Two Past Midnight come out? Is it a ongoing? I never even heard of it lol.

And man look at that Ghost variant cover for 2 Past Midnight. Me want!
    Wait, are you saying that it's not out yet?

I've had it on my Ipad for like 1 or 2 months now.

Quote Originally Posted by Blastermaster View Post
    Wait, are you saying that it's not out yet?

I've had it on my Ipad for like 1 or 2 months now.
    Oh its out? Like I said I had no idea about it, I never heard of it. Thats why I was asking.

Can you only get it on the Ipad? Or where did you get it from?
    -Poison Ivy;BoP#3

Oh its out? Like I said I had no idea about it, I never heard of it. Thats why I was asking.

Can you only get it on the Ipad? Or where did you get it from?
    I think it's a mini, that's only available electronically. Not sure if they're going to publish a print version (though I hope they do).

Quote Originally Posted by jsf View Post
    I think it's a mini, that's only available electronically. Not sure if they're going to publish a print version (though I hope they do).
    Do you know where I can get it electronically?
    -Poison Ivy;BoP#3

Do you know where I can get it electronically?
    The comic appeared in the Ipad app's store some time in January maybe, it was free so I downloaded it.

If I remember correctly it was supposed to be part of some weird e-card thing's reward system and it doesn't show up if I search for it on the web-store, so I'm not 100% sure I'm supposed to have it.

Quote Originally Posted by jsf View Post
    Rivera's covers are variants and Dark Horse doesn't put variants in their digital editions so print editions are pretty much guaranteed.
    My guess is it'll probably come out after the X mini and the start of Captain Midnight's ongoing.

Quote Originally Posted by Blastermaster View Post
    The comic appeared in the Ipad app's store some time in January maybe, it was free so I downloaded it.

If I remember correctly it was supposed to be part of some weird e-card thing's reward system and it doesn't show up if I search for it on the web-store, so I'm not 100% sure I'm supposed to have it.

Rivera's covers are variants and Dark Horse doesn't put variants in their digital editions so print editions are pretty much guaranteed.
    My guess is it'll probably come out after the X mini and the start of Captain Midnight's ongoing.
    Hmm well then I hope it comes out in print that way we can ready it, cause if you cant find it on the web-store then I guess there is no other way to read it.
    -Poison Ivy;BoP#3