Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

I just thought; If wolverine could break 4th wall like Deadpool, he would probably try to snikt everyone working at marvel for making him a comic book hoe
    Say No to decompressed storytelling!

Bellechere for the win!!!

European Union: XXI Century New USSR
    I am anti-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Suikojin View Post
    I thought it was a good starting point for the comic. Of course I will keep reading this book, since I get all Wolverine's books. Although I don't understand why people are hung up about him saying "I"m an Avenger! Codename: Wolverine." Of course he would say that to the cop or any other military type group. I may be wrong here but the X-Men aren't recognized as a sanctioned super hero group in the government right? So when he says that he is an Avenger, he is basically saying, stand your ground, I belong here, you don't tell me what to do. Saying your an X-Man just says, hey, I'm a mutant and I'm in this group.
    Joining the Avengers is the worst thing that ever happened to the character and I would like one goddamn book where he appears to not make a point of reminding me of that. Just one!

Quote Originally Posted by Jota View Post
    Joining the Avengers is the worst thing that ever happened to the character and I would like one goddamn book where he appears to not make a point of reminding me of that. Just one!
    Agreed. Wolverine is too much cash cow now and it shows.

He belongs in two titles max as a regular. His own solo. And ONE X-Book, preferably as a team member on the flagship team. The occasional gust spot elsewhere is ok too (I admit I liked his charcter in Rucka's Punisher v. Avengers mini).

Sadly for a old schooler like me, will never happen. Is it so bad to want my Wolvie/Collossus/Nightcrawler /Whomever team back?

Quote Originally Posted by 1derer View Post
    It says that being a member of the X-Men is meaningless in terms of legal authority. Logan isn't using his status as an Avenger because it sounds good and he wuvs it more than being an X-man, he's using it because it's a legally recognized affiliation that the police have been shown to defer to in a number of situations. Spider-Man has given cops orders on a number of occasions using his Avengers authority.

All-in-all, it was pretty great to see Logan actually use his immense combat knowledge to triage the situation properly.
    Yeah, I agree here. Its nice to see him use his brain. I saw the Avengers comment the same way. The Avengers have a working relationship with the police. Still dont like him as an Avenger but this didnt bother me.

I dont get the fear complaint in the review. Its nice to see Logan a bit nervous. I dont think we've seem it since Claremonts last run. Y'know he could have been concerned in general. I hate the same snarly glare Logan has been sporting more recently for every situation he is in whether it calls for it or not. Its nice to see some variation. Reminds me of old Logan, not the expressionless manaquin of cool. Besides, its Davis. He doesn't do stiff. The stuttering might have been from the pain he is in. Maybe he was about to go into shock before his healing factor kicked in.