Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default PREVIEW: Threshold #3

• Former Green Lantern Jediah Caul leads an assault on the powers behind the game...a very ill advised assault.
    • Introducing CAPTAIN K'ROT!
    • In the backup feature, the hunt for Larfleeze's stuff turns up evidence that the theft was an inside job!

Full preview here.

Thumbs up

LOL at the first page.

"DECOMPRESSIONISTS?"

Ads are everyplace these days.

Man, I don't know why everyone isn't reading this.

Man, if I'd known they were introducing the New 52 version of Captain Carrot, Pig Iron and Alley-Cat-Abra then... Nah I probably still wouldn't get it, but if I'd known Tom Raney was the artist... hmmm, I'd consider it.

If DC releases a Zoo Crew mini-series by Tom Raney I'd be all over that.

Quote Originally Posted by CBR News View Post
    € Introducing CAPTAIN K'ROT![/URL].[/I]
    Huh...I thought Captain K'Rot was in the second issue, unless I'm getting all my rabbit characters confused with each other.

Those ads are hilarious! I'm picking this up. I'll pick up number 1 and 2 as well.

People have been complaining that DC has way too much grim and gritty books and is lacking in fun books. Well, looks like this is a fun book, people. Try it out.

Quote Originally Posted by beetle_booster View Post
    Those ads are hilarious! I'm picking this up. I'll pick up number 1 and 2 as well.
    That! I have #1 and #2 in digital format but I want to get it in print as well, because it's an awesome series. Can't wait to pick up my copy. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Mortuary Guy View Post
    Huh...I thought Captain K'Rot was in the second issue, unless I'm getting all my rabbit characters confused with each other.
    They did, but since only 18,000 people read it, they had to introduce him again.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyOlsenMustDie View Post
    They did, but since only 18,000 people read it, they had to introduce him again.
    Ouch. That's a shame cuz it is a good book. That is an irony I find with comic book fans. You have those who always complain that there is nothing new in comics, but when a new book comes out they are not open-minded enough to try it. Instead they like to predict how the book is doomed to fail and eventually be canceled.

Wait a cosmic series by Keith Giffen including a modern Zoo Crew and not only am I not reading it I have heard nothing of it since it was announced.

It is a great fun series so far with a Larfleeze backup story. I'm sure you are not the only one who hasn't heard anything about this series.

I find it sad that DC is willing to publish cool titles like this and do so little to promote them.