Page 152 of 336 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162202252 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 5026

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    at least they got ride of that blonde chick. bitch can not dance.
    It's back to Fandango former regular dancer although that dress she was wearing last night was not suited for her dancing.

It's like the WWE is auditioning her and Summer Rae and still deciding on who will be Fandango's regular dancer.
    Last edited by marshal99; 05-07-2013 at 07:22 AM.

i like summer
    just not for this
    COLOSSUS katya nightcrawler storm magik
    http://overpower.ca/tools/battlesites.php
    http://overpower.ca/downloads/
    "down with the machine" bray wyatt

Quote Originally Posted by marshal99 View Post
    It's back to Fandango former regular dancer although that dress she was wearing last night was not suited for her dancing.

It's like the WWE is auditioning her and Summer Rae and still deciding on who will be Fandango's regular dancer.
    That outfit is not PG
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

Was the Brock Lesnar stare down to the poster of The Rock supposed to be a teaser?

I'm hoping they rotate the ladies(and bring others in), also how cool would it be if Stacy came back for a one-off.

2007 Mutant League Champion

Sheamus takes one hell of a whipping...

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo2113 View Post
    Sheamus takes one hell of a whipping...

.....Damn!!!
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

Raw did a 2.9, lowest since football season.
    This doesn't make any sense, because CM Punk (who was why ratings were done) is not on the show, and John Cena is a much bigger star after beating Rock.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    This doesn't make any sense, because CM Punk (who was why ratings were done) is not on the show, and John Cena is a much bigger star after beating Rock.
    If you don't give fans something fresh, namely new generation of wrestlers who are not John Cena, then people will start to quit watching the product.

Quote Originally Posted by priunicron View Post
    If you don't give fans something fresh, namely new generation of wrestlers who are not John Cena, then people will start to quit watching the product.
    But they have been doing that. Cesaro,The SHIELD,Fandango,Ryback,Big E, AJ, and a few others. I agree with something fresh, but not on the need for new talent.
    GET WELL GEORGE LOPEZ

Quote Originally Posted by Huthaifa View Post
    But they have been doing that. Cesaro,The SHIELD,Fandango,Ryback,Big E, AJ, and a few others. I agree with something fresh, but not on the need for new talent.
    For the top spot, namely being a WWE Champion, Cena needs to let others to share his spotlight, so the title will mean something (at least in my opinion).

Quote Originally Posted by priunicron View Post
    For the top spot, namely being a WWE Champion, Cena needs to let others to share his spotlight, so the title will mean something (at least in my opinion).
    Cena is not the one doing the booking , you have to ask Vince , HHH , Steph & the writers for that.

Cena is not the one doing the booking , you have to ask Vince , HHH , Steph & the writers for that.
    I know that, but if somehow Cena has a bit of decisive power in the company, then he can stand up to Vince and say "Hey, there are kids at backstage who deserve this title more than me. I2ve already won it many times, so give the fans something new."

By the way, I thought HHH's only duty was to acquire new talent.

Hijo Del Mr Backlund lboinyamouf4sho's Avatar
    lookin right into the eye of the videoscope

i've been meaning to ask this for awhile, when you do this whole sarcastic "punk kills ratings" thing, what is behind it?? is there somebody who blames punk when ratings are down or something??
    Mr. Backlund continued wrestling under the new gimmick of an out of touch, yet highly dangerous, maniac out to teach the new generation a lesson.[3] He often appeared in business suits, had a hyperactive personality, and used (or, often, misused) large words to sound important. He also demanded that he be addressed as "Mr. Backlund". He would only sign autographs for wrestling fans if they could recite the names of all of the US Presidents in chronological order

Hijo Del Mr Backlund lboinyamouf4sho's Avatar
    lookin right into the eye of the videoscope

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Funny that they have a better win/loss record than Ryback yet WWE still push Ryback as this unstoppable monster. Logically speaking the unstoppable monster/s is Shield since they've pretty much defeated the majority of the WWE roster.
    IDK about that, rybread has more losses but also has a shitload more wins especially in singles matches.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    at least they got ride of that blonde chick. bitch can not dance.
    HEY, lets keep it classy dude!!

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Really? Out of the other offensive things, some more than this, spoken from other posters here you take the time to be offended by this? Really? Need I remind you that you are in The Internet so don't expect posters to take the kid gloves approach when posting comments
    i'm pretty disappointed in you legato.

[
    Angle on main event though?
    It was belt up to push Cesaro is the only reason i think they would avoid that. Then again, i guess if he was going to get a win over Orton they would do it on Raw or Smackdown.
    Oh, and i think the Cena/Ryback match could be ok because of the stip, but eventualy this guy is going to have to do a non gimmicked singles match on ppv.
    didn't he just do that at the last PPV??

Quote Originally Posted by clayholio View Post
    I'd just suggest that he's only been on the roster for like a year (wikipedia'd it - literally one year, he debuted 4/20/12). He's had a good first year or so. Maybe even a great first year. I think it's too soon to worry about what he's missing, he got a lengthy US title reign, they killed the stupid yodeling, and he's got a snazzy new look. If he's not on next year's Wrestlemania, then it's time to start having a discussion about what the problem is.

Right now though, he's having killer matches with everyone, which isn't the worst spot to have. They're investing a lot of TV time in him, win lose or draw.
    i liked the yodeling, was actually hoping it would lead to him debuting a variation of the ricola bomb(with his new yodel replacing "ricola"). i would be in favor of him getting back into his "very european" gimmick. maybe that's what he's missing, a defined character.
    Mr. Backlund continued wrestling under the new gimmick of an out of touch, yet highly dangerous, maniac out to teach the new generation a lesson.[3] He often appeared in business suits, had a hyperactive personality, and used (or, often, misused) large words to sound important. He also demanded that he be addressed as "Mr. Backlund". He would only sign autographs for wrestling fans if they could recite the names of all of the US Presidents in chronological order