Default Why can't I see MY PROFILE?

I'm logged in....but when I click My Profile, I get the following message: WHY?
    cayo, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

How do I get the privilege to see my own profile?????????

Reasonably post in threads that interest you; the profile limitation is due to spammers and whatnot.

The CBR Q & A forum answers most questions
    http://forums.comicbookresources.com...atures-PMs-etc
    What have I always believed? That, on the whole, and by and large, if a person lived properly, not according to what any priests said, but according to what seemed decent and honest inside, then it would, at the end, more or less, turn out ok.

"In 1996, I was 36. And you're still a frothing moonbat." ~Paradox

Default 5 Post Minimum

I think you have to make 5 posts before you can access your profile.
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

Thanks!
    I'll try!