Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11515758596061

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    she didn't passively read his mind...which is still intrustive, but to me just a little bothersome. she violated his free will and took away his ability to make a choice by force.
    That's the thing about it I guess, as long as he's being forced to stay in the "future" he's under her thrall. So he's basically still being violated until he's given his freedom of choice back. And I guess, what makes the act a little more horrific is that Jean and Warren are supposed to be good friends.
    Last edited by ExodusCloak; 03-08-2013 at 11:50 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    That's the thing about it I guess, as long as he's being forced to stay in the "future" he's under her thrall. So he's still being violated until he's given his freedom of choice back.
    exactly. xavier tried to do the same thing to amelia voght in that flashback scene and it was immediately damning for him. not just between xavier and voght but for the readers too. and he immediately realized what he had done was horrifying and a violation.

Quote Originally Posted by captain Qball View Post
    The problem is Xavier and his dream involve mutants co-existing peacefully with humans. Therefore the mutants have to live within the human culture and society. They could try to build a new culture and makes rules for those with additional abilities, but how would the humans
    feel about that?
    co-existing is only possible by accepting the dominant human culture???....I disagree highly on this concept. that is aweful.

This thread is going to remain closed for the foreseeable future, or until people can learn to debate in a friendly manner. So it will probably be closed forever. Don't be making a similar thread, you will be judged harshly.
    Upcoming artist or writer? Want somewhere to share your work? Welcome to the Artists and Writers Showcase!!