Default Marvel:Avengers Alliance... What villain/s would you want to recruit from the game?

From the list of named villain/s in the game would you want to recruit to your team, like they have recently done with Magento and his lockboxes? What powers and abilities do you think your selected villain/s should have?

FF Dr Doom seems a logic choice,since Doom helped heroes in universal threatening situations.
    "I am Loki Scar-Lip, Loki Skywalker, Loki Giant's Child, Loki Lie-Smith. I am Loki, who is fire and wit and hate. I am Loki. And I will be under an obligation to no one."

I would love to see Omega Sentinal in the game as a playable character.

I want Enchantress, Mystique, Satana, Juggernaut, Sabretooth, and Electro as playable characters

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlarvitar View Post
    I want Enchantress, Mystique, Satana, Juggernaut, Sabretooth, and Electro as playable characters
    As much as I agree, I'd want them to beef up Juggernaut's sprite first, at least just a tad. He should be just as big as the Hulk and other big bruisers, but he seems kind of normal-sized to me.

Anyway, even if we got a game or a version where the villains were playable, I bet we'd still have to fight the U-Foes in every-other-chapter.
    “What I think the political correctness debate is really about is the power to be able to define. The definers want the power to name. And the defined are now taking that power away from them.”

I think Elektra will be the next playable character.

It would be nice to see Thunderball break ranks from the rest of the Wrecking Crew, but I doubt that's going to happen.