Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

:(((((((((((

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post
    Wasn't Whedon Astonishing considered flagship at one time ?
    Until stuff like this started happening.

Quote Originally Posted by briancwood View Post
    Someone related to one of the people working on this book passed away. This is the reason, so hopefully not too much hating will go on here. Pushing the launch back is the best option out of all that was discussed.

b
    That's sad. :(

But I wouldn't expect people to be forgiving about their comics on a comic forum. Some of us can be real ****s. Most of them will probably miss this post too. Maybe Tomas should quote you in the opening.

Sorry for the person's loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Quinnhop View Post
    But I wouldn't expect people to be forgiving about their comics on a comic forum. Some of us can be real ****s. Most of them will probably miss this post too. Maybe Tomas should quote you in the opening.
    Well, I probably shouldn't have said anything, since obviously this is a very personal matter.

Point is, we made the best decision possible. An uninterrupted creative run is better than random fill-ins, and in a couple months when we're past it no one will remember the delays and the work will be forever.

b

This cannot be!!!!!!!

And really sad, sorry for the loss

BANNED

Well, I probably shouldn't have said anything, since obviously this is a very personal matter.

Point is, we made the best decision possible. An uninterrupted creative run is better than random fill-ins, and in a couple months when we're past it no one will remember the delays and the work will be forever.

b
    Right. Like Filthy Mutie said, "no rational person really believes this reflects poorly on Marvel" anyways. I'm just saying there's always going to be a few douche bags that complain regardless. Good luck. Can't wait for the omnibus <3

Quote Originally Posted by BrotherUnitNo_4 View Post
    You should see some of the posters on BC even after Brian stated that someone died. "Well it wasn't in the initial news release, so it doesn't count and we're free to criticize Marvel for it."
    smdh I guess that's passion? -____-

b
    Well done, sir -- a quality product is worth the wait.

Retired

A shame, but a six weeks is a very short delay in the grand scheme of things. This is bound to be worth the wait regardless, and the added anticipation can't really hurt. Thank you for taking the time to let us know, Brian, and my deepest sympathies to the bereaved.
    PAD's All-New, All-Different X-Factor: From The Beginning
    X-Poster of the Month & Year: (August) 2012 | March 2013
    Come to Deathstrike & .AČ: Mutant League Champions 2013

I feel like crying in a corner
    I guess It could be worse.

Well, at least the book will be perfect once it comes out.
    Say No to decompressed storytelling!

Bellechere for the win!!!

European Union: XXI Century New USSR
    I am anti-EU

Scarlet Witch, My #1 =) CJStriker's Avatar

Very Sad to hear.

Last edited by CJStriker; 03-05-2013 at 01:04 PM.
    "While I live... and until I die... I am an Avenger !"

Scarlet Witch - Avengers Vol. 1 - #84

do we really need this book i know everyone screams and yell for more female books...but my god all the characters in this book were and are being very well written in other x-books....copiel was only ever scehduled to do the kick off arc for this book 4 to 5 issues tops before moving on and as much as i enjoy brian woods ultimate x-men ...his adjectiveless x-men book was not very good imo and hes goes on record several places where he pretty much doesnt care for x-contntity

Someone related to one of the people working on this book passed away. This is the reason, so hopefully not too much hating will go on here. Pushing the launch back is the best option out of all that was discussed.

b
    Glad I saw this before ranting about filling the streets with blood. My prayers are with the family.
    Black characters always get looter powers.
    ~darknessatnoon

san francisco - the free range twink farm

Thanks for the information briancwood. And condolences for the loss to whoever was affected.

That's sad :( My condolences for the loss
    a six weeks is not that long, we can wait.
    Last edited by airdreams; 03-05-2013 at 02:30 PM.
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

Quote Originally Posted by bishop88 View Post
    do we really need this book i know everyone screams and yell for more female books...but my god all the characters in this book were and are being very well written in other x-books....copiel was only ever scehduled to do the kick off arc for this book 4 to 5 issues tops before moving on and as much as i enjoy brian woods ultimate x-men ...his adjectiveless x-men book was not very good imo and hes goes on record several places where he pretty much doesnt care for x-contntity
    Rachel is barely used anywhere else at all, Jubilee not at all for quite a while now. And honestly Uncanny X-Force is a bit of messy so far. And hey, Wolverine ISN'T a castmember, which is a rare enough occurence. I was looking forward to this book a great deal. And have you even read the press release. He fully intends to acknowledge the rest of the X-line in this book.
    "I like reading about the JGS sometimes. It reminds me when The Three Stooges masqueraded as professors." - godzilla2099