Default Miles Time-Jump?

I hear Miles is going to age a few years. Is this a Universe-wide change?

Is this sort of a soft reboot? a one year later kind of thing to get rid of the mess of Cap being president and such?
    Facebook page dedicated to short films! - https://www.facebook.com/shortstuffmovies

Quote Originally Posted by Xistel View Post
    I hear Miles is going to age a few years. Is this a Universe-wide change?

Is this sort of a soft reboot? a one year later kind of thing to get rid of the mess of Cap being president and such?
    So far there is no word on exactly how big of a time jump there will be. Bendis said "a bold time jump will occur" and that's all we know.

As far as a universe-wide jump; the answer so far is no. Brian Wood, writer of Ultimate X-Men, as stated that he wasn't even aware of the time jump in Ultimate Spider-Man, let alone that he was going to partake in it. Humphries hasn't made any comment on the matter. It seems that Bendis is just doing it in his own book, which tells me that it won't be a big jump; maybe a year at most, just so that his book isn't set too far apart from the other two.
    All-New Ultimates Earth 2 Harley Quinn Injustice Invincible Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man Real Heroes The Walking Dead Ultimate FF