Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Don't care about Phantom Stranger. Don't care about Pandora. Really, really, really want a Question book, though. Fingers crossed.
    Ever-changing Pulls
    DC - Batman, Aquaman, JL, JLD, JLA, Flash, Constantine, Supes Unchaned, Swampy, Wake
    Image - Saga
    Dark Horse - Star Wars

Sounds interesting. I may give it a shot. That said...

Quote Originally Posted by The One and Only View Post
    Can't wait to see her box.
    This is the best post of the thread. It really should have been closed as soon as this was said.

I was blown away by Fawkes writing. He wrote a segment on batgirl in the valentine's day special and I thought its possibly one of the best stories inside. Then only 1 issue of batgirl was enough to convince me. I'll probably be getting all of Ray Fawkes' stuff, I find that amongst the latest influx of indie writers, Fawkes and Fialkov stands out the most.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay_Kay View Post
    It really should have been closed as soon as this was said.
    The thread, or her box?!

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by RedRocker13d View Post
    Don't care about Phantom Stranger. Don't care about Pandora. Really, really, really want a Question book, though. Fingers crossed.
    "Mysterious" character are hard titles to sell--they just aren't relatable enough. The trick is to get people to care about Pandora, really quickly. (Of course once their relatable they kind of lose their mysteriousness, but that's ok)

I was more interested in what Pandora was up to right after Flash Point, but I admit now I kind of care less. It's a "maybe" for me right now.

Quote Originally Posted by RedRocker13d View Post
    I'd be up for a Question book, even one where the Question is Lucifer, but I have zero interest in a Question book that ties into the trinity of sin and Trinity War.

BANNED

I will probably give this a look, but I have to say the premise so far isn't all that promising; "Burning with anger and out to kill all the people who wronged her!" (Except the Wizard Shazam is already dead, as the last of that bunch.) Kinda like Pandora will be for the Edge what Phantom Stranger is to the Dark.

There's Trinity of Sin: Phantom Stranger and Trinity of Sin: Pandora. Makes sense to expect a Trinity of Sin: The Question then. Can't wait to see the creative team on that.

ok, so, a Pandora book. guess i'll check that out. Phantom Stranger's been alright, hopefully this will be as well.

the best news here is that The Question will spin out of this as well, is there really any doubt now? i've been waiting for that for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakzo View Post
    This mentality again! You people are the ones who provoke the cancellations you know?
    Cancellations happen because of lower sales. If people aren't interested in something, they don't buy it you know?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyR View Post
    Cancellations happen because of lower sales. If people aren't interested in something, they don't buy it you know?
    Cancellations happen because fans who are accustomed to buy the same stories about the same characters over and over again get annoyed when a low tier property receives its own ongoing, refuse to support it even if it's good and start talking crap about it.

This is a wonderful community.

I'll buy this. At least to see how it goes. I really liked Fawkes' issue of Batgirl. It was one of, if not THE, best issue of that entire series so far. So yea, I'll pick up a Pandora series by him for sure.

Also, the longer DC goes without announcing a YJ book (RED ROBIN!!!) the more annoyed I'm gonna get.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by brandnewfan View Post
    I'll buy this. At least to see how it goes. I really liked Fawkes' issue of Batgirl. It was one of, if not THE, best issue of that entire series so far. So yea, I'll pick up a Pandora series by him for sure.

Also, the longer DC goes without announcing a YJ book (RED ROBIN!!!) the more annoyed I'm gonna get.
    I'm starting to think that the people who announced both The Green Team and The Movement for the Edge line made a mistake because they obviously belong to the Young Justice line since their main characters are teenagers.

And Red Robin will be a Batbook, no doubt about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakzo View Post
    I'm starting to think that the people who announced both The Green Team and The Movement for the Edge line made a mistake because they obviously belong to the Young Justice line since their main characters are teenagers.

And Red Robin will be a Batbook, no doubt about it.
    I think you're right about Green Team and the Movement. Which kind of is a let down. I mean, that line is suffering big time, and nothing short of a MAJOR book is going to bring it back from near death--and while I'm going to try out both the Green Team and the Movement, neither of them is going to save that line. That's why I was thinking Red Robin would go to the YJ line instead of Batman, because he would help tremendously, I think. I mean, after all, DC has almost made it a point to distance Tim from Batman (well, until just recently I guess...he's been in Inc a little, and was part of the DotF thing...but besides those two he really hasn't had much association with the Batfamily...almost on par with Helena in World's Finest...they acknowledge that yea, he's part of the family, but no not really in any significant way). We'll see I guess.

I also feel like Shazam, when they finally launch the title, should go to YJ. The only real reason Billy would be in the JL line is because he'll eventually be part of that team, but it doesn't take away from the fact that he's still a kid...

Will give it a try.

QUOTE=The One and Only;16705594]Can't wait to see her box.[/QUOTE]

Killed it with this, funny post since i joined forum!