Default 87 TMNT vs. 2003 TMNT vs. 2012 TMNT

Who would win in this 3 way brawl?

2003 hands down

the 2012 are kids still and the 80's turtles are skilled, but silly.
    click here for some characters to use in rumbles

“We need to apply the science of communication to the communication of science.” - Preston Manning

About that, I lied. The Transient Guest's Avatar

Oh yeah, I guess it would be the 80's cartoon and not the 80's comic like I had in my head when I read the title.

I was going to give it to them easily because while every team is armed they are the only team that's 4/4 on the members being allowed to actually use their weapons.

All cartoon versions though? Shades has it.
    Siriel:
    Transient just likes to do that.

Why he keeps picking up ridiculous arguments and then try to defend them, I will never know.

Even without their future tech and magic, '03 should take this.
    Hey! No one's asking you to smell it.

Quote Originally Posted by shades of eternity View Post
    2003 hands down

the 2012 are kids still and the 80's turtles are skilled, but silly.
    Would silliness do much with Bloodlust on?
    Quote Originally Posted by Illidania
    Thanos, after working down a bag of pot, and chugging down one of Galactus' Cosmo Beers, started spouting off hysterical nonsense about destroying the multiverse with his mightpowers. Then, while holding up one of those rubber gloves you wear while doing dishes, slurring out that it's the Infinity Gauntlet, Squirrel girl pounces him to the ground where he passes out on the spot. Uatu then comes in and congratulates SG for saving the multiverse! :D

......oh wait, that actualy happened. :p

E: The dreaded doublepost strikes again!!
    Thanos, after working down a bag of pot, and chugging down one of Galactus' Cosmo Beers, started spouting off hysterical nonsense about destroying the multiverse with his mightpowers. Then, while holding up one of those rubber gloves you wear while doing dishes, slurring out that it's the Infinity Gauntlet, Squirrel girl pounces him to the ground where he passes out on the spot. Uatu then comes in and congratulates SG for saving the multiverse! :D

well it's not just that

the 2003 was probably the closest turtles have gotten to their original comic counterparts (who were as the transient above said, the best warriors). Hell they did leo's long night and that alone shows the raw skill of one of the turtles and that was in season 1.

I do think they underplayed the 80's version in turtles forever, but it's been a while.

what would you say is the biggest showing of skill for the 80's turtles?
    Last edited by shades of eternity; 03-05-2013 at 10:09 AM.
    click here for some characters to use in rumbles

“We need to apply the science of communication to the communication of science.” - Preston Manning

Screw the rules I have $$ Seto Kaiba's Avatar

well it's not just that

the 2003 was probably the closest turtles have gotten to their original comic counterparts (who were as the transient above, the best warriors). Hell they did leo's long night and that alone shows the raw skill of one of the turtles and that was in season 1.

I do think they underplayed the 80's version in turtles forever, but it's been a while.

Turtles Forever made the entire 87verse a little TOO silly. It wasn't quite "all comedy, all the time".

That being said, they were less serious than the the 03 universe. Plus the 2003 versions have more fighting feats. In the 87 version, it was mostly "bash them to death because they're robots" kind of thing.

well it's not just that

the 2003 was probably the closest turtles have gotten to their original comic counterparts (who were as the transient above, the best warriors). Hell they did leo's long night and that alone shows the raw skill of one of the turtles and that was in season 1.

Wish I could remember enough about the show, I haven't seen any since it came out.

Take this with a grain of salt, but I loved this scene in Turtles Forever.

Caught them off guard, scared 2003 Shredder, and flat-out owned the Turtles when it was 8 vs 4.

The group closest to the Mirage Turtles in skill wins.