Question H'El on Earth Reading Order?!

I've picked up all the books but don't plan to start reading them until Superman #17 comes out. Is that the final chapter? What order should I read the issues in?
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

BANNED

Yeah it ends there.

Lobdell's run starts with Superman #0, followed by #13. Those two issues set the crossover in motion. From then on it's Superboy #14, Supergirl #14, and then Superman #14. Followed by each of the #15's in that order, and then the 16's and lastly the 17's.

Cool, Superman #0 is the only issue of Superman I've run thus far. I thought it was pretty enjoyable. Thanks for the tip. When do I read Superboy Annual #1?
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

BANNED

After Superboy #16.

Honestly I would have said skip the Superboy issues if you hadn't already bought them. They do play into the crossover, they're just not very good and not necessary.

Cavilling Metropolitan Self-DCeit's Avatar

Here's the arc's official reading order:

Superman #13
    Superboy #14
    Supergirl #14
    Superman #14
    Superboy #15
    Supergirl #15
    Superman #15
    Superboy #16
    Supergirl #16
    Superboy Annual #1
    Superman #16
    Superboy #17
    Supergirl #17
    Superman #17

Quote Originally Posted by Self-DCeit View Post
    Here's the arc's official reading order:

Superman #13
    Superboy #14
    Supergirl #14
    Superman #14
    Superboy #15
    Supergirl #15
    Superman #15
    Superboy #16
    Supergirl #16
    Superboy Annual #1
    Superman #16
    Superboy #17
    Supergirl #17
    Superman #17
    Thanks! I'll have to bookmark this page so I remember the order when Superman #17 comes out the week.

Quote Originally Posted by Ood Omega View Post
    Thanks! I'll have to bookmark this page so I remember the order when Superman #17 comes out the week.
    It's pretty much superman,superboy,super girl. Not that hard of a situation to grasp honestly.
    DC/Marvel reader. Mostly Superman,Batman,X-Men,Avengers fan...guess I am a fan of most comics.

I only have the Superman issues of this which I haven't read yet. Will I be able to follow the story without the others? I have no interest in buying them.

You can pretty much follow H'EL on Earth in just the Superman title. What happens in the Superboy and Supergirl issue's are just "standing still" issue's that don't really go anywhere other than character developments between issue's that carry on to the next without getting too far ahead of themselves. I followed the whole crossover just because I needed to fill in the story and I enjoy the characters interactions, but as far as story, you can defiantly know what's going on in the grand scheme of things with just the Superman title.

Thank you.