Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

After looking at everybody else's lists I realized I missed some games I'm more then likely gonna get & those are

Deadpool
    God of War Ascension
    Gears of War Judgement
    Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
    & The Last Guardian- This one I saw on somebody else's list but as far as I know it's still in developmental hell & has no release date announced...Anyone know if thats changed

Now all the ones I just mentioned (except maybe The Last Guardian) I won't be buying until I see a price drop on which I'm sure the vast majority of will see a price drop on before 2013 ends.

Also just a personal recommendation BUT unless you're absolutely dying to own a game OR you've just got a ton of disposable income DO NOT BUY GAMES FOR $60.00 (or whatever your national equivalent of $60.00 is) Games don't have any business being priced that high & price drops come so fast now if you've got a backlog of games you haven't beaten you can afford to wait. Anyone ever heard of or use http://www.cheapassgamer.com/ ? Great site that always keeps you up to date on sales & price drops..Personally I love the site & I've picked up plenty of good deals on games through knowing about all the sales/price drops through the site.
    Last edited by classicgmer; 03-17-2013 at 12:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    I feel bad for the guys who make the game, unless nintendo paid him a crapton they won't make as much money on a game on the wiiu.
    Nintendo is looking to buy platinum games themselves so they probably dont care.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

I just bought the game I was looking forward to most this year and that's God of War: Ascension. So far, it has delivered on nearly all my expectations. It's as brutal, bloody, and engaging as I would expect of a God of War game. It's a bit harder than I remember it being, but maybe that's just because I haven't played God of War in a while. So 2013 has been a satisfying year for me! Now if only Marvel Heroes could finally come out then it would be perfect.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

X-men Supreme

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I just bought the game I was looking forward to most this year and that's God of War: Ascension. So far, it has delivered on nearly all my expectations. It's as brutal, bloody, and engaging as I would expect of a God of War game. It's a bit harder than I remember it being, but maybe that's just because I haven't played God of War in a while. So 2013 has been a satisfying year for me! Now if only Marvel Heroes could finally come out then it would be perfect.
    So you liked God of War: Ascension?

I'm skeptical about it, because it seems to have been built up with so-so push behind it from Sony, IMO.
    Olivier Coipel - The best damned artist on the planet!

Shout out to Kev Walker! You're doing a hell of a job!

Find & follow me on Twitter & Instagram. Check out arfguy

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Nintendo is looking to buy platinum games themselves so they probably dont care.
    Where did you hear that? I'm pretty sure that isn't a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Simbob4000 View Post
    Not really, people know it's being up out there by Nintendo. But to a lot of people, it coming out only for the Wii U is the same thing as it not coming out at all.
    Sounds like a lot of crybaby talk to me.