Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tomb Raider

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    What might still change? Bayonetta 2 is staying on wii u because nintendo persuing the project is the whole reason the game is getting made. There were reports (unconfirmed) that nintendo bought part of the IP to ensure it remains an exclusive.
    More the fact if I snag myself a WiiU and then buy it, but at the moment that doesn't seem likely.

I'm looking forward to:

Soul Sacrifice (Sony and many critics are saying that this will be a move over Monster Hunter and it definite holds promise)

Tomb Raider (Didn't like the previous Tomb Raider franchise as it seem to just be sexually exploiting a woman with guns but this reboot seems sane and on par with Indiana Jones and Uncharted. Plus, it's a back to genesis origins story!)

Bayonetta 2 (Who would not be excited for a Witch like this lady?)

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag

Raymin Orgins!

Bravely Default (Final Fantasy gets back to it's classical roots)

Mario and Luigi: Dream Team

Agni's Philosophy (If released for PS3)

The Last Guardian PS3

What might still change? Bayonetta 2 is staying on wii u because nintendo persuing the project is the whole reason the game is getting made. There were reports (unconfirmed) that nintendo bought part of the IP to ensure it remains an exclusive.
    Well, that sucks. I would have bought a PS3 just to play Bayonetta 2, but not a WIIU.
    'The marquis. Well, you know, to be honest, he seems a little bit dodgy to me.'
    'Mm,' she agreed. 'He's a little bit dodgy in the same way that rats are a little bit covered in fur."

Quote Originally Posted by spider-prime View Post
    hehe I'm one of those people. But, I'm not going to get the game till it's cheaper.
    Same, I played it for a little over a year and peaked at around Platnium/Diamond (depending on team) but I'm ready to jump back in. DOTA2 has been my current fix for about 9 months but I'm hoping Heart of the Swarm can pull me back. It was on sale on Newegg for $30 last week, so I already have it pre-purchased.

Some other games I plan on grabbing:

God of War: Ascension
    Tomb Raider
    Last of Us
    Grand Theft Auto V
    Injustice: Gods Among Us
    Total War: Rome II
    Deadpool
    Bioshock Infinite
    Southpark: Stick of Truth
    Assassins Creed: IV
    ....Call of Duty (I've been playing since the original, which is my favorite with the UO expansion and I gotta get my FPS fix in every year)

The single player games I usually wait 6+ months for them to drop by half or more on Steam or a reasonable amount on PS3, so no rush for certain titles.
    My Current Top 10: The Walking Dead, Wolverine and the X-Men, Aquaman, Batman, Uncanny Avengers, Invincible, Thor: God of Thunder, All New X-Men, Uncanny X-Men and New Avengers

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalTailor View Post
    I'm looking forward to:

Soul Sacrifice (Sony and many critics are saying that this will be a move over Monster Hunter and it definite holds promise)

Tomb Raider (Didn't like the previous Tomb Raider franchise as it seem to just be sexually exploiting a woman with guns but this reboot seems sane and on par with Indiana Jones and Uncharted. Plus, it's a back to genesis origins story!)

Bayonetta 2 (Who would not be excited for a Witch like this lady?)

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag

Raymin Orgins!

Bravely Default (Final Fantasy gets back to it's classical roots)

Mario and Luigi: Dream Team

Agni's Philosophy (If released for PS3)

The Last Guardian PS3
    But, there isn't a person in Tomb Raider for them to sexually exploit.

And the new Tomb Raider game looks just as exploitive as the past games...only now it's wrapped up in a "serious" story.

Total War: Rome 2.

The new Sim City too but apparently it kinda sucks so wait and see.

Just thinking about GTA V is exhausting.

I'll probably get NCAA 14 and NBA 2K14 even though the former hasn't done anything deserving of $60 in forever and the last two 2K releases both quit working after a couple months.

Quote Originally Posted by Simbob4000 View Post
    But, there isn't a person in Tomb Raider for them to sexually exploit.

And the new Tomb Raider game looks just as exploitive as the past games...only now it's wrapped up in a "serious" story.
    Yeah, it doesn't seem that different. I've tried a couple of Tomb Raider games, and while they might be playable, there's nothing remotely interesting about them. Just not for me.

I don't understand the purpose for the new Tomb Raider.
    Like...you can play Uncharted already, it was like Tomb Raider but good.

Quote Originally Posted by carabas View Post
    Well, that sucks. I would have bought a PS3 just to play Bayonetta 2, but not a WIIU.
    Im sure nintendo is happy they have a game that can drive up sales now.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Im sure nintendo is happy they have a game that can drive up sales now.
    I feel like the Nintendo will be fine. Once they pop out some HD Zelda titles, Smash Bros, a Mario Kart, WiiU sales will rise. They just don't have enough of their signature games released yet.
    My Current Top 10: The Walking Dead, Wolverine and the X-Men, Aquaman, Batman, Uncanny Avengers, Invincible, Thor: God of Thunder, All New X-Men, Uncanny X-Men and New Avengers

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Starcraft!!!
    Assuming it will bring back all the people who stopped playing 5 months after the launch so i can win in multiplayer again.
    I'm back into Starcraft 2. They have these cool trainer multiplayer missions that really helped my online play. I'd still get Starcraft 2 Heart of the Swarm for the single player but the online is a nice bonus.
    “When ambition ends, happiness begins.” Thomas Merton

Well, I'm not really looking forward to buying them, just playing them, but:

Injustice
    Young Justice

Maybe Marvel Heroes and any Iron Man 3/Superman: Man of Steel/Thor 2 movie tie ins they come out with.

The astute may notice a pattern.
    Last edited by dupersuper; 03-05-2013 at 07:15 PM.
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...

Quote Originally Posted by jesse_custer View Post
    Yeah, it doesn't seem that different. I've tried a couple of Tomb Raider games, and while they might be playable, there's nothing remotely interesting about them. Just not for me.
    I liked the first on, but I haven played it in years. And well, that's about it. I liked a demo for one of the new ones...don't remember which one it was, but it seemed ok. I liked what I played of Guardian of Light. As a whole Tomb Raider was never a good series, it coasted by for it's whole life on the first Tomb Raider and the mega popularity of the character from around that time.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    I don't understand the purpose for the new Tomb Raider.
    Like...you can play Uncharted already, it was like Tomb Raider but good.
    But Uncharted is made by different people, so they can't make money on that. And it's just on the PS3, so there's a huge group of people that have never play a Uncharted.