Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thanks Hwilensky, I am glad you're enjoying it. As for it being a finite series... well, rest assured that more Five Weapons is in the works. Shadowline is happy to continue it. It's just up to me to make a follow up story that is just as compelling. I don't want to make a lame sequel, haha!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmykitty View Post
    Thanks Hwilensky, I am glad you're enjoying it. As for it being a finite series... well, rest assured that more Five Weapons is in the works. Shadowline is happy to continue it. It's just up to me to make a follow up story that is just as compelling. I don't want to make a lame sequel, haha!

You are so welcome. Please take as much time as you need to make another compelling story. Keep us all posted, this way, I can let my LCS know when it is coming out and I don't have to chase it down. Even though it was soooo worth it!! The gas money could of gone towards another comic book.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmykitty View Post

You are so welcome. Please take as much time as you need to make another compelling story. Keep us all posted, this way, I can let my LCS know when it is coming out and I don't have to chase it down. Even though it was soooo worth it!! The gas money could of gone towards another comic book.

Great news Shadowline are down for some more Jimmie! I know the London comic book fans are ready for more. My LCS has sold out 3 issues running of 15+ copies, so it's clearly indicative of a receptive audience given the 'modest' nature of my LCS.. ;)