Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Slender Man vs Tall Man

Slender Man from various internet memes/sources vs Tall Man from the Phantasm movies.
    A lot of people get sentience confused for sapience. Your hamster is sentient, you are sapient. Intelligence is sapience.

Hoooo boy, this is gonna be a weird battle.
    I'll see what feats I can dig up, but Slendy is pretty powerful. Off the top of my head, he's got speed, is immune to bullets, can mindrape, dimension dump, and some more.
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

Well I will display all my knowledge to these two in regards to this fight. I will do Slendy first.

- Can dimension Dump people
    - Can wipe memory away
    - Can make you crazy.
    - Telekinetic powers
    - There is a RACE of them.
    - In one version, Slenderman with his combat tentacles was strong enough to toss a truck.
    - Seems immune to everything but fire.
    - Slendy's mere presence disrupts electronical gear (Like cameras! Adds to the web horror.)
    - Slendy pretty much shows up wherever he damn well pleases.
    - In some stories, has plant control. (Using tree limbs as cameo before, well dealing with his victims.)
    - Seems to absorb/cause negative feelings by mere presence of existing.
    - Is "picky" when it comes to victims. That and has a invisible effect so non prey do not see him. (BUT said people can see him if a photograph or film.)

Edit:^ the reason that list is longer than Tall Man is because there are like 4-5 series/fiction regarding Slenderman. And each of them have different stuff, so just fused them together. Also Hollywood is giving him a movie this year called "The Entity."

Tall Man:
    - Is super human strong. (Lifted a full coffin, by himself, with ease to load it into his car.)
    - Has mind/illusion powers. (Really, the only way to make the first film seem to have any sense.)
    - That Tall Man form? A disguise, in reality is a big ugly worm in a person suit.
    - Has the means to bring the dead back to life for his plans.
    - Hails from a reality with dense gravity. (Hence the zombies in said movies are the size of gremlins. Their undead workers in said environment.)
    - Has those spheres that stab you in the head, draining your brain AND YOUR EFFING SOUL.
    - Has transmutation powers. (Turned a girl into a freak of nature, and turned the little brother in film one into a sphere. A sphere that does not kill, still a sphere though.)
    - Has temporal powers to boot.
    - In the last parts of the series it shows that America got screwed by the Tall Man. Towns lifeless, and only some humans left that are, still human.

Yeah, Slendy is a stalker sort of monster. The Tall Man though, is a legit big bad, in the sense his goals go beyond "tormenting the lead stars." As he turned America into a waste land of horror.
    Last edited by Chou Blaster; 02-26-2013 at 01:40 PM.

You really ought to specify which Slenderman you're using. There's hundreds of stories about the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by moonknight11 View Post
    Wait hollywood is giving Slendy a movie? Source?
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

Quote Originally Posted by Wjowski View Post
    You really ought to specify which Slenderman you're using. There's hundreds of stories about the guy.
    Yeah literally. Hence my list, it's a composite of all web based Slender series stuff.

There is a fairy tale version of him before the net came about.

He's a "boogey man" of the Black Woods of Germany. Typically preys on naughty children. Also the "Slender" name happens due to his ivctims having "Slender Sickness."

It makes said victim unable to sleep, seeing weird crap, bloody nose bleeds and said people get "thinner" with time.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Oh, looks more like a very low-budget indie film than hollywood

Quote Originally Posted by Chou Blaster View Post
    Also the "Slender" name happens due to his ivctims having "Slender Sickness."

It makes said victim unable to sleep, seeing weird crap, bloody nose bleeds and said people get "thinner" with time.
    I thought the name came about because Slender Man is, well, very slender.

I remember Phantasm as the only scary movie that actually scared me. granted I was a kid back when I watched it, but the Tall man was way scarier looking than Freddy or Jason.

If im not mistaken Im pretty sure the actor who played the tall man is still alive. Must be pretty damn old at this point

You wanna know some "REALLY" creepy about this Slender Thing?

In the Lovecraft mythos. There is a "Dark One".

The Dark One: Tall, faceless being in a black suit who can move through any barrier he chooses.

Yeah, Slender Man is a form of Nyarlathotep!!! And this stuff was written BEFORE the Internet Creepy Pasta gave Slender Man a name or pictures and stuff!!!

Given that like four years ago or so Space scienists found "Flute Music" from a Black Hole.

AND a "noise" in the Pacific that supposely belonged to a critter bigger than a blue whale.

All these notions have a chilling effect to me.

We *MIGHT* just be in Lovecraft's universe!!!

Though really I focus on the nicer things of life, keeps me happy and sane.

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Damn that creepy yet awesome faceless bastard who's usurped Michael Myers as the blank face of horror!

That's nothing, the guy has his own game series now.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_-Au4dWuQ0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tenpLSKU-9U
    My RPG Site!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Hoooo boy, this is gonna be a weird battle.
    I'll see what feats I can dig up, but Slendy is pretty powerful. Off the top of my head, he's got speed, is immune to bullets, can mindrape, dimension dump, and some more.

Ah, two videos with nifty feats for the guy.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alHDQZRV4CU
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKJw4t5nubU
    My RPG Site!

Cruel and Unusual Sound Silence's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by moonknight11 View Post
    Oh, looks more like a very low-budget indie film than hollywood
    It doesn't even have a proper wikipedia article.

It looks terrible. It looks like they are just rehashing elements of Marble Hornets with an indie studio budget and production, which of course, cancels the "this could actually be real footage" creepy feel of most of the other video series.

I'd be surprised if it saw wide release.

Cruel and Unusual Sound Silence's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chou Blaster View Post
    Given that like four years ago or so Space scienists found "Flute Music" from a Black Hole.

AND a "noise" in the Pacific that supposely belonged to a critter bigger than a blue whale.
    Actually, that noise was consistent with the vibrations from icequakes, so, likely not.