insect of destiny fly on the wall's Avatar

Default Obama on the Sequester and the Budget.

The great wooden ship's sails were unfurled and full of wind. Wherever the ship was going it was going to soon be there. Captain Obama was at the Helm dressed like a pirate with an eyepatch that he didn't really need and a brightly-colored parrot Polly perched upon his shoulder. Captain Obama began to sing,

"I am a bold Sea Questor,
    I quest upon the Sea,
    And just like Uncle Fester,
    Some times I gotta pee!"

And with that Captain Obama urinated into the sea. He always sang that song just before he urinated.

"Awk." said Polly.

Later on Captain Obama pulled out his Treasure Map and he and Polly examined it.

"All we gotta do is reach Treasure Island and roll this boulder aside and then we will be able to get all the Treasure in Treasure Cave!" said Captain Obama.

"Awk!" said Polly.

So they sailed into the sun and found Treasure Island with the help of their map. And there was Treasure Cave, right where the map said it would be, with a boulder in front of it, just like the map said, blocking entrance to the cave.

"That boulder doesn't look that big, it will be easy to move it." said Captain Obama, for getting the Treasure from Treasure Cave was main goal of the Sea-Questor.

He tried to move the rock but it just wouldn't move. He pushed and shoved and grunted and groaned but the rock wouldn't move. He took a running start but that didn't move it either. There were some crack around the boulder so that Obama could see the gleaming gold treasure just out of his reach. Obama knew if he could just reach that treasure he could pay for all the social programs he could think of.

"I could really spread the wealth around!" said Captain Obama. So he kept at it, trying to move that boulder but finally he collapsed in a heap and gave up panting in defeat.

"What's wrong noble Sea-Questor? said Polly the Parrot.

"I just can't budge-it." said Obama.

"If it's any solace to you, neither can the Republicans." said Polly the Parrot.

The End
    fly on the wall

"A watched pot never boils unless you have heat vision."

--Anonymous

Yes, any pirates or parrots, sea-farers or saw-fearers,
    drinkers or drunkards, publicants or pebbleskinners,
    rumshottists or rimshooters,
    whitees, wiggerers, or afrodites,
    all can attest to the comforts of due urination, both as
    the exchangeableness of consonants.
    Been called a 'good egg'. Been told to rock, been told to steady myself. Been told to (please) be goin' places.
    Chillingly good stuff besides Mignola, Slint, M, Knut and really big chunks of tinfoil?
    Half sunk in the mud, with one eye showing / a cracked smile and hair still growing /
    your hands miles apart, as if they'd never met / you were the happiest I'd seen you yet
    . ~
    (full) lyrics to 'Exhume' by Bedhead.

If I were Obama I'd just declare a couple of dozen Republican senators and 30 or 40 Congress-people enemy combatants and ship them of to Gitmo.

This is just one of many, many reasons why it's a good thing I'm not President of the US.
    Visit the Ace Comics & Games Digital shopfront:
    http://www.acecomics.comicretailer.com

Quote Originally Posted by fly on the wall View Post
    The great wooden ship's sails were unfurled and full of wind. Wherever the ship was going it was going to soon be there. Captain Obama was at the Helm dressed like a pirate with an eyepatch that he didn't really need and a brightly-colored parrot Polly perched upon his shoulder. Captain Obama began to sing,

"I am a bold Sea Questor,
    I quest upon the Sea,
    And just like Uncle Fester,
    Some times I gotta pee!"

And with that Captain Obama urinated into the sea. He always sang that song just before he urinated.

"Awk." said Polly.

Later on Captain Obama pulled out his Treasure Map and he and Polly examined it.

"All we gotta do is reach Treasure Island and roll this boulder aside and then we will be able to get all the Treasure in Treasure Cave!" said Captain Obama.

"Awk!" said Polly.

So they sailed into the sun and found Treasure Island with the help of their map. And there was Treasure Cave, right where the map said it would be, with a boulder in front of it, just like the map said, blocking entrance to the cave.

"That boulder doesn't look that big, it will be easy to move it." said Captain Obama, for getting the Treasure from Treasure Cave was main goal of the Sea-Questor.

He tried to move the rock but it just wouldn't move. He pushed and shoved and grunted and groaned but the rock wouldn't move. He took a running start but that didn't move it either. There were some crack around the boulder so that Obama could see the gleaming gold treasure just out of his reach. Obama knew if he could just reach that treasure he could pay for all the social programs he could think of.

"I could really spread the wealth around!" said Captain Obama. So he kept at it, trying to move that boulder but finally he collapsed in a heap and gave up panting in defeat.

"What's wrong noble Sea-Questor? said Polly the Parrot.

"I just can't budge-it." said Obama.

"If it's any solace to you, neither can the Republicans." said Polly the Parrot.

The End
    I Heart Fly.
    My Nerd Home

He's a cool cat, but damn if he doesn't type his post wearing mittens. -Evil Sneak

My webcomic Updated weekly
    My BlogSTORM/Black Panther Sabotage
    BEBOP--"Roland = pinnacle of objectivity"