Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default Megan Fox Tackles April O'Neil Role in Bay's TMNT Reboot

After a public falling out, director Michael Bay and actor Megan Fox have reconciled their differences and are set to work together with Fox starring at April O'Neil in the upcoming TMNT big screen reboot.

Full article here.

Good news I 'spose.
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”

Ugggggh!

Guess I'll just be sticking to the Nick cartoon and comics for my Turtles fix.
    Currently reading She-Hulk, Deadpool, Swamp Thing, Ms. Marvel

Probation: Ghost Rider, Loki: LoA, Secret Avengers

Looking forward to All-New Ultimates, Flash Gordon and Doctor Mirage.

Its interesting she's now starred/starring in two franchises associated with 'Geeks' and 'Nerds' maybe male appeal?
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”

well, another bad idea for this movie. good job Bay.

I'm guessing this movie'll flop anyways.

:( Obviously should have been Amy Adams, but she knew better than to work with these creators.
    Spider-Man from the beginning! Last ish: ASM #15 - Chameleon hires Kraven (first appearance!) to kill Spidey.

Thing is, I don't even think they need a great actress to play April. Just a good one.

Megan Fox in the roles I've seen her in is not a good actress. At least she's not as bad as the girl they had for the love interest in the third Transformers though. Probably the worst acting in a poorly acted film.
    Currently reading She-Hulk, Deadpool, Swamp Thing, Ms. Marvel

Probation: Ghost Rider, Loki: LoA, Secret Avengers

Looking forward to All-New Ultimates, Flash Gordon and Doctor Mirage.

Quote Originally Posted by BrotherUnitNo_4 View Post
    Thing is, I don't even think they need a great actress to play April. Just a good one.

Megan Fox in the roles I've seen her in is not a good actress. At least she's not as bad as the girl they had for the love interest in the third Transformers though. Probably the worst acting in a poorly acted film.
    I'm honestly thinking you don't need too many Oscars on your shelf in order to play April in a Micheal Bay version of TMNT.

As long as she can remember her lines, run in slow motion while things are exploding behind her, and essentially stand there and look hot, she'll be fine.

That girl was cast as scenery. Nothing else.
    Spider-Man from the beginning! Last ish: ASM #15 - Chameleon hires Kraven (first appearance!) to kill Spidey.

Well, another reason to not see this movie.

Cue slow-motion jiggly running.
    <insert awesome quote here>

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks that. Megan was ten times the actress the other girl was (and has a much better tan). And either girl is a damn Oscar winner compared to Shia.
    virtue untested is innocence.
    When you choose the lesser of two evils, always remember it is still an evil.

A lot of people have a problem with this and I honestly don't know why. April is nothing more than an eye candy, so they hired one to play her. There's no need for a good talented actress for this role, so I have no idea why people are against this casting.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyR View Post
    A lot of people have a problem with this and I honestly don't know why. April is nothing more than an eye candy, so they hired one to play her. There's no need for a good talented actress for this role, so I have no idea why people are against this casting.
    If you think Aprils role is just eye candy you so do not know Aprils character