Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

It's Coming From Milwaukee
    Terrible movie.

the website i ordered from told me my package should of arrived yesterday....and the fact that it's still not here is a mystery that can only be explained by postal delays maybe regardless if it's still not here by 2/28 i can call it as lost and have them send another one

but as it stands...it's just what i like to call The USPS Being super slow
    Pull: ASM MS.M Punisher SS AT MLP: FIM MLP: FF ANGR ANU UFF Loki

https://www.facebook.com/UltimateFF2014 (Unofficial Ultimate FF Page)

You want some cheese to go with that whine?

You were told what the probable delay was. (Bad weather. It was on the news and everything. [Assuming your middle-of-nowhere town gets TV signals.]) Just chill out.
    Last edited by DonC; 02-22-2013 at 03:16 PM.
    Free your soul and let it fly....

Quote Originally Posted by weeks View Post
    i was coming in to post the exact same thing
    I know, right? First thing I thought of when I saw the thread title.

Quote Originally Posted by DonC View Post
    You want some cheese to go with that whine?

You were told what the probable delay was. (Bad weather. It was on the news and everything. [Assuming your middle-of-nowhere town gets TV signals.]) just chill out.
    the fact that the postal service acts like this all the time isn't good news delay or not it doesn't change much...i was just told about postal delays it was never stated that was the reason and bad weather was never mentioned It's hard to chill out when I've already waited 2-3 weeks another week is just adding insult to injury

Quote Originally Posted by The Animal Man View Post
    the fact that the postal service acts like this all the time isn't good news delay or not it doesn't change much...i was just told about postal delays it was never stated that was the reason and bad weather was never mentioned It's hard to chill out when I've already waited 2-3 weeks another week is just adding insult to injury
    Post number 8 told you about bad weather. You replied to it. The package going from Milwaukee to Texas means it was traveling right through the Winter Storm.
    I love bipolar danger girl forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Tadhg View Post
    Post number 8 told you about bad weather. You replied to it. The package going from Milwaukee to Texas means it was traveling right through the Winter Storm.
    in that case i can just say it's bad luck....if it's not the postal service being lazy in general it's a freak winter storm slowing things down

that still doesn't explain why not a single piece of mail from anywhere was delivered...i mean junk mail advertisements anything but nope nothing and not a sign of a mail truck

I've noticed that I'm getting a lot less junk mail recently myself. Companies have noticed that it's cheaper to spam my email account instead. The reduction in junk mail has had a lot to do with the recent losses by the post office because that was a lot of their volume (as you might have guessed).

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Soapdish View Post
    I've noticed that I'm getting a lot less junk mail recently myself. Companies have noticed that it's cheaper to spam my email account instead. The reduction in junk mail has had a lot to do with the recent losses by the post office because that was a lot of their volume (as you might have guessed).
    Junk Mail is annoying but without any mail it's hard to gauge if the mailman's still alive and when he actually appears

I don't think I have ever seen a grown person whine as much as this guy. This is just pathetic. There's a huge winter storm, and people are without power and electricity and other people are injured from the unsafe driving conditions. What does the topic creator do? He whines that he didn't get his mail on time. Wow just wow. That takes selfishness to a whole new level.

EDIT: double post

It's the 21st century, folks -- the proper modern term is "mailperson" or "postalhuman".

14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

And since its coming through a massive winter storm...it maybe damaged. Just factor that in as well. Whatever your expecting maybe damaged coming through that storm.
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.