Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

I find myself thinking a completely new city that Nightwing has never worked in before is far more appealing to me then having him return to either Bludhaven (assuming it exists in the N52) or to New York. That it happens to be a midwest city as opposed to one on either coast is even more appealing to me. Even the pitch sounds interesting to me: Nightwing setting up shop in a city that doesn't want heroes and whose own heroes have been killed. I'm looking forward to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Bludhaven was random too at first, but then a case pulled him in and well the rest is history.
    Yep, Bludhaven was pretty random at first.
    Characters come and go, revamped and revisited. But as long as you enjoyed them, remember them and continue to appreciate them, then that character, your hero or heroine, will always exist.

Would rather see him moving back to Bludhaven, but I think taking him out of Gotham for a little while might be a fresh change. I really hope now that CoO and DOTF are done, moving to a new city, new artist (looks good), maybe Higgins can get something going. I do think the Chicago set up sounds promising.

The Alpha and The Omega Godlike13's Avatar

Unfortunately there is no more Bludhaven, and i don't think DC is even open to bringing it back. Personally though i'd only want to see Bludhaven back if they reinvented it as more than just Gotham-lite. Like if they called it New Bludhaven and made it more of a tourist spot, kind of a Gotham/Las Vegas hybrid city, or something that makes it more unique.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 02-20-2013 at 04:04 PM.

The Dominoed Daredoll batGRRRl4ever's Avatar

"The idea is that there used to be masks in Chicago, but there aren't anymore. There haven't been any in several years because they're all dead."

But that's just the plot from Batwing about The Kingdom.
    Pull list:
    Batgirl, Inhuman, Justice League Beyond 2.0, Letter 44, She-Hulk, SM/WW, Swamp Thing, Ultimate FF (lol, 5 of my 8 titles all written by SOULE)

Quote Originally Posted by batGRRRl4ever View Post
    "The idea is that there used to be masks in Chicago, but there aren't anymore. There haven't been any in several years because they're all dead."

But that's just the plot from Batwing about The Kingdom.
    Except that The Kingdom was "not there anymore" in Batwing because they had disbanded not because they were dead. Most of them were killed later by Massacre.
    Characters come and go, revamped and revisited. But as long as you enjoyed them, remember them and continue to appreciate them, then that character, your hero or heroine, will always exist.

Well its not like Dick's gonna become a cop to fight against corruption in the police department from the inside. Wait a minute...

I see what you did there.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickfighter View Post
    Well, in my experience at least, Chicago has the best pizza! ;)
    Well, that'll be good if Damian survives Inc.

/actually I shouldn't have looked at that, it just makes me think there's more camaraderie and emotion in that one panel than there was in this entire issue between Dick and Damian.

My Opinion > Your Opinion maxpower00044's Avatar

Nightwing Vs. Abe Froman

Like the direction that this is going and being in Chicago. I would like to Nightwing get his own Rogues gallery too.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NightwingPromo2.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	106.3 KB 
ID:	109047

Can't lie, this was the first thing when I saw this.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls...fr7to1_500.gif

So I guess the X's are an anti-mask thing?
    You can call me Saiko if I can call you Nightwing

Quote Originally Posted by maxpower00044 View Post
    Nightwing Vs. Abe Froman
    Nightwing Vs. The evil SAUSAGE KING!
    Last edited by net06; 02-20-2013 at 08:28 PM.
    Batgirl, Superman/Wonder Woman, Detective Comics, Worlds Finest, Batman/Superman, The Movement, Astro City, Kick Ass 3, Miracle Man, Nightcrawler, Red Sonja, The Star Wars, Sandman: Overture, The Maxx

Quote Originally Posted by Bo-Man View Post
    Like the direction that this is going and being in Chicago. I would like to Nightwing get his own Rogues gallery too.
    I'm really interested to see Higgins develop a good rogues gallery for Nightwing. I really like this quote from his interview with Newsarama:
    Some of the stuff we're doing with villains going forward will build a nemesis and a rogues' gallery for Nightwing that is inherent to him and has nothing to do with Batman.
    Sounds good to me, now just make it happen.
    "Welcome to the party pal!" - John McClane - Die Hard

http://www.newsarama.com/comics/kyle...es-gotham.html

"And you'll see other DC heroes come into the book, heroes that Dick has a relationship with outside the Bat-family."
    Huzza!
    Last edited by Godlike13; 02-20-2013 at 08:20 PM.