Default Strongest fictional character or team that the Expendables can defeat?

Expendables is one of my most favorite movie series of this new decade and I want to know either:

1) Hand-to-hand

2) All weapons/equipment, without prep.

3) All weapons/equipment, with prep.

is there anyone or anything in fiction the Expendables can defeat?
    Current Mood: Still Bored/Awkward
    Currently Playing: None (except for maybe my NES/SNES emulator occasionally)
    Madworld Respect Thread

DOOM DEMANDS MORE NACHOS!

Jean-Claude Van Damme & Co. from Expendables 2?

I guess it depends, do they get their implied force fields and targeting computers or not?

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Jean-Claude Van Damme & Co. from Expendables 2?

I guess it depends, do they get their implied force fields and targeting computers or not?
    Rule of thumb: we don't use characters from the same verse that the character being debated is from. it defeats the purpose.

yes let's say they do get their implied force fields and targeting computers.
    Madworld Respect Thread

Quote Originally Posted by IssunBoshi View Post
    Rule of thumb: we don't use characters from the same verse that the character being debated is from. it defeats the purpose.

yes let's say they do get their implied force fields and targeting computers.
    Yes, I know, I was kidding.

Anyway, I was also kind of kidding about the forcefields and targeting computers, but there is really no other way to explain how they did what they did. But if they get a logical explanation for the displayed feats (standing straight up in front of 20 dudes plinking with AK's without a scratch, then killing multiple people hip-firing two pistols), I guess they can beat anyone who's at risk from their bullets, and who doens't attack with anything that hits harder than a bullet.

They wouldn't beat a Terminator, or John Matrix (joking again, kind of...), or any really good bullet-timer, but they'd do great against anyone less than that.

How about them all against someone like Deadpool?

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Yes, I know, I was kidding.

Anyway, I was also kind of kidding about the forcefields and targeting computers, but there is really no other way to explain how they did what they did. But if they get a logical explanation for the displayed feats (standing straight up in front of 20 dudes plinking with AK's without a scratch, then killing multiple people hip-firing two pistols), I guess they can beat anyone who's at risk from their bullets, and who doens't attack with anything that hits harder than a bullet.

They wouldn't beat a Terminator, or John Matrix (joking again, kind of...), or any really good bullet-timer, but they'd do great against anyone less than that.
    what video game or anime/manga characters would they beat?
    Madworld Respect Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rum Runner View Post
    How about them all against someone like Deadpool?
    Deadpool, being CBPH, better armed then they are and insta-healing from what damage they can do without prep: Pool will SLAUGHTER them. He will unload on them fast enough to make them take cover, then he will engage them sword-to-hand, where their forcefields stop working. Easy win.