Hybrid View

Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default Batman Beyond Unlimited, #13

• The first time in print for these digital first adventures!
    • Don't miss the shocking conclusion to Batman Beyond's epic "10,000 clowns"!
    • The Justice League heads to Central City, where they encounter a deadly new enemy-and a speedy new ally!
    • Now a prisoner on the planet Trillia, Superman bears witnesses to his role in the planet's civil war!

Full article here.

Not a fan at all about how Barbara leaves.

haven't been reading this series, but i am totally riveted by this preview. Might have to pick up the ongoing if it's always like this.

Yes, it's always like this, and since it doesn't have to deal with the janky main DC universe continuity, it's not prone to being changed due to another universe reboot by DC.

Quote Originally Posted by Daforce View Post
    Yes, it's always like this, and since it doesn't have to deal with the janky main DC universe continuity, it's not prone to being changed due to another universe reboot by DC.
    That was in reply to Jokersnuts.

Quote Originally Posted by JokersNuts View Post
    haven't been reading this series, but i am totally riveted by this preview. Might have to pick up the ongoing if it's always like this.
    I've been following the print version of this since issue #1 and I really enjoy it. The 10,000 Clowsn arc in itself is just amazing. If you like the animated series, this is for you. I'm also a big fan of Superman Beyond. The JL stuff isn't as good as Bats and Supes, but still entertaing. You'd probably really enjoy it if you decide to pick it up.

The art was worse for not having Nguyen on art, but JLB was a solid read. Fridolfs has a nice read on the BB characters and world.

10,000 Clowns had a solid conclusion, but it didn't come off too strongly due to how its been so broken up.

So anyone else read this one?

What a great issue.

I love Nana Harle, she must be the only one who can scare Commissioner Barbara Gordon these days. My question is this, did Nana Harle recognize Batgirl or Commissioner Gordon?
    x____sign here____

The Dominoed Daredoll batGRRRl4ever's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlfredIslas View Post
    Not a fan at all about how Barbara leaves.
    I had no issue with it. It ties together perfectly the events from B:TAS, to Batman Beyond, to Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker for the Bruce Timm version of Batgirl/Barbara Gordon and shows the moment she chose in this reality to go from vigilante to actual law officer. It's a lot more believable than that ridiculous moment in the Batgirl: Year One miniseries where she couldn't get on the force because of "height requirements".
    Pull list:
    Batgirl, Inhuman, Justice League Beyond 2.0, Letter 44, She-Hulk, SM/WW, Swamp Thing, Ultimate FF (lol, 5 of my 8 titles all written by SOULE)