Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default FCBD: Atomic Robo & Friends

Unanimously heralded by fans, creators, retailers and critics as the perfect first comic to give to a non-comic-reader. It's a robotic experiment gone wrong, and only Atomic Robo's brand of violent science can save the day. We've got lasers, explosions, and robots. It's like the transforming-robot movies, but comprehensible! Plus, previews of 2013 adventures of Red 5 favorites and new faces.

Full article here.

Default Indies: Atomic Robo/FCBD/ Red 5

Quote Originally Posted by CBR News View Post
    Unanimously heralded by fans, creators, retailers and critics as the perfect first comic to give to a non-comic-reader. It's a robotic experiment gone wrong, and only Atomic Robo's brand of violent science can save the day. We've got lasers, explosions, and robots. It's like the transforming-robot movies, but comprehensible! Plus, previews of 2013 adventures of Red 5 favorites and new faces.

Full article here.
    Gotta love that Robo and I gotta catch up on trades Volumes 5,6,and 7.The heck with giving Atomic Robo to non comic readers they never stick around long enough to matter.Just give as a massive dose Detox to those AVX/Batman junkies that are destroying Comic Land as we speak.

Atomic Robo is the only reason I care about FCBD, and drive an hour to my closest shop to get it.
    Image: 9 titles IDW: 2 titles Dynamite: 1 title Red 5: 1 title
    Valiant: 2 titles Marvel: 2 titles Avatar: 1 title Vertigo: 1 title

Quote Originally Posted by wiski View Post
    Atomic Robo is the only reason I care about FCBD, and drive an hour to my closest shop to get it.
    Yep, the only one I look forward to.